主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-10-16 21:14:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2017年12月全国大学英语四六级考试已进入备考冲刺阶段——【点击查看各科目练习汇总】。文都四六级小编给大家总结2017年12月英语六级考试备考知识点。来跟小编一起来看看2017年12月英语六级写作范文话题:传统价值观,每天看一看,写作或许就能变得简单点!
  【口语】2017年11月英语四六级口语考试报名时间及方式
  【备考】2017年12月英语四六级各科目备考练习汇总
  英语六级写作范文:传统价值观
  【范文】
​Traditional moral values
  There's so much for me to talk about in terms of traditions of family and community as a chinese. Confucius alone gave us much food for thought which is still being advocated but hardly practiced today. For example, 'self-cultivation, regulating the family, managing the nation, and establishing peace all over the world', a standard conduct of the chinese society for thousands of years, is eclipsed by individual thirst to glean more fortune.
  How one's own fortune goes curtainly prevail over how a nation's does. In china the ammount of bribe money is astonishingly large and the number of corrupt officials which have been brought to the justice is not as large as those who are not yet. Why do these civil servants risk their fame and even lives in defiance of law? Greed and selfishness account for it. Corrupton among public service is but a drop in the ocean when it comes to the demise of the morality. As i walked around the downtown the other day, i found people, with their fancy clothes and stylish hairdos ,appear too materialistic,which is not to my liking. Wasn't there a time when things were simpler and people were more humble?Once bogged down in private interest, one finds oneself blinded by the greed and selfishness.
  Advocating the traditional moral values about family and community is definitely necessary. Actually it has adopted by the chinese government as a key policy.
  To run the coounty by combining the rule of law with the rule of virtue ,which is the essence of confucianism. I know modernization is necessary for advancement .however ,i hope we will forget the traditional moral values along the way.
  以上就是2017年12月英语六级写作范文,同学们有时间一定要练习一下哦!只有广泛涉猎,每种类型的作文题材都接触到了,在考试中才不用担心会为作文绞尽脑汁。
  2017年12月英语四六级考试已进入备考冲刺阶段~轻按Ctrl+D,添加收藏,关注文都四六级考试网(cet46.wendu.com),了解更多英语四六级考试资讯。
  相关热点:
  2017年11月大学英语四级口语考试真题样卷
  2017年11月大学英语六级口语考试真题样卷
   英语四级考试交流群① 530404368   【一键加群】
   英语六级考试交流群① 207533083   【一键加群】
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:30 , Processed in 0.071852 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.