帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-10-10 22:33:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

c83fb3933c2a3e7c3966a51d7980384a32.jpg

c83fb3933c2a3e7c3966a51d7980384a32.jpg

She let the world in to witness her life behind closed doors for four days during a live streaming event in June.6月,水果姐凯蒂·佩里(Katy Perry)通过网络直播跟世界分享了她的4天的私人生活。
And Katy Perry turned her fifth album promotional piece into a feature film to debut on YouTube on October 4.10月4日,水果姐将在油管推出第五张专辑的纪录片。
The 32-year-old singer released a trailer on Wednesday through the video sharing site for her upcoming film, Will You Be My Witness?32岁的水果姐周三在直播中分享了纪录片的预告链接《Will You Be My Witness》。
The behind-the-scenes special followed the singer nonstop during the 72-hour live stream ahead of the release of her fifth-studio album Witness.水果姐已经连续做了72小时直播,而后发布了第五张专辑《Witness》和幕后花絮。
'I've just been thinking about what it means to be a witness,' the pop singer said over her song Swish Swish playing in the background. 'All I've been doing is observing and making little stories of my observations.水果姐放着新歌《Swish Swish》说:“我一直好奇做证人是什么样的。我一直在观察,然后把观察到的结果做成故事。”
'I'm not trying to be private here. Everyone will get to witness all of me, not just the glam me.' “我不想遮掩隐私,大家能在这里看到全部的我,而不只是一个光鲜亮丽的我。”
'Health and wellness experts, political activists, artists, performers, celebrities, fans friends and family will all join me in important conversations that I hope will continue on when this live feed is done,' Perry explained during the more than two minute official trailer. 水果姐在两分多钟的官方预告中说:“健康专家、政界人士、艺术家、演员、名人、粉丝朋友和家人都可以和我进行真心交谈,我希望直播结束后这样的谈话还能继续。”
'The reason I called this album witness is everyone in the world is a witness,' she quipped over B-roll of her entertaining friends and fans.外景拍摄时,水果姐打趣她的朋友和家人道:“给新专辑起名《Witness》是因为每个人都是见证者。”
'We are all observing life whether we are actively participating or if we're just at home observing. We are all a part of this world. I hope by being a part of Witness World Wide, i'll provoke you to be an active witness.' “我们都是生活的观察者,不管是积极参与活动还是待在家里其实都是在观察生活。我们都是世界的一部分,希望每个人参与这场‘Witness World Wide’直播的人都成为主动的生活见证者。”
Perry will also grace television screens this fall as one of three judges on the reprisal of hit singing show American Idol.今年秋天,水果姐将会作为三大评审之一,抨击美国著名歌唱选秀节目《美国偶像》(American Idol),必将成为一大看点。
(翻译:阿忙)
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:15 , Processed in 0.088005 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.