109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-6-5 19:25:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

96f38dea69b9c112ca33588decea200025.jpg

96f38dea69b9c112ca33588decea200025.jpg

话题:

借钱是一个敏感的话题,当你需要很多钱的时候,想必你的第一件事做的就是向你朋友借钱,你觉得借钱会伤害你们的友谊吗?

参考例文一:

Borrowing money is a sensitive issue, some friends become strangers because of borrowing money.

The problem of borrowing money to others is that less them will return or they will not return in time.

As for me, I will measure the friends, to see if they are worth to be trusted.

For those friends whom I get so familiar with, I will borrow money to them with hesitation.

Some friends such as the ones who grow up with me from my childhood, I trust them totally.

We get so familiar with each other, knowing each other so well, so there is no doubt that they will return my money.

They are the real friends, they share happiness and sorrow with me, so they worth to be trusted.

For those friends whom I dont get so familiar, I need to take consideration.

If the one who gets bad reputation, I will make some excuses and avoiding borrowing money to him.

To the one who I am not so sure whether he will return, I will make some discount, giving him small part of the money, telling him there is no need for him to return, thus our friendship wont be hurt, at the same time, he wont ask me again.

Everyone will go through the hard time, they need help, but we must measure whether they worth to be trusted, or we will lose our money.

参考例文二:

When you need a lot of money, you first thing you do is to borrow money from your friend, while doing this sometimes may do harm to your friendship. First, your friends may not have too much money at hand, he or she maybe suffer from the lack of cash flow at that moment.

Everyone has their own worries, when you borrow money, they always have to struggle for a while, their hesitations make you begin to doubt your friendship is true or whether your friends treat your as real one. Second, most people can't return the money in time, because they have all kinds of difficulties, this will make your friends in a awkward situation.

They are considering whether to ask you return the money, if they do, this will make you embarrassed; If they don't, they will lack of money. So it is better not to borrow money from your friend.

备考推荐:四级强化冲刺班
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:05 , Processed in 0.090076 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.