积分
发表于 2017-6-1 16:07:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

e77b816c5deaa06a5ba321b8d0555dfa06.jpg

e77b816c5deaa06a5ba321b8d0555dfa06.jpg

Which Emotion Do You Hide from the Most?哪种情感是你最想逃避的
        获得561好评的回答@Brooke Schwartz
        Worry.担心。
        As Dushka Zapata says, worry is a useless emotion.正如萨帕塔所说,担心是无用的情绪。
        It does nothing but stress you out, and I hate that, so I hide from it.它起不了任何作用只能使你感到紧张,我很讨厌担心,所以这是我最想逃避的。
        Why hasn’t Mom texted you back by now?为什么妈妈至今还没回你短信?
        A million morbid images spill through my brain. What if she collapsed somewhere? What if she needs my help? What if she’s been attacked by someone? 成千上万张恐怖场景穿过我的脑袋。如果她在某处倒下了怎么办?如果她需要我的帮助怎么办?如果她被某个人袭击了怎么办?
        She’s fine, I assure myself. 她很好,我反复告诉自己。
        More awful situations fill my head. Then she texts, I’m by the door.接着,更多糟糕的场景出现在我的脑海里。之后她回我短信:“我在门口。”
        I breathe a sigh of relief.我叹出一口气。
        获得460好评的回答@Sravani Katta
        Fear.恐惧。
        Fear of losing the imperative people of my life, who truly matter to me. 害怕失去生命中那些对我很重要的人。
        I've already lost some of my dear ones in an abrupt manner. I don't have more mettle to bear losing someone again. Many times, I try to overlook it, but sometimes, my hands become moist if I hear about someone's death.我已经由于突然的原因失去了一部分最亲的人。我没有办法再忍受失去其他亲人。很多次我试着去忽略它,但是有时当我听到某个亲人的死讯时我的整双手都湿透了。
        获得904好评的回答@Madison Sapinski
        I don’t really hide from my emotions. I acknowledge that I feel them, but I don’t like feeling them. I know that emotions affect my ability to process information and make a logical decisions, and I don’t like this. I severely crush strong emotions that and hope they don’t come out again.我从不逃避自己的情绪。我承认我可以感受到我的情绪,但我并不喜欢感受它们。我知道情绪会影响我的处理信息并作出符合逻辑的决定的能力,所以我不喜欢这样。我会强烈地克制自己的情绪,希望它们不会出现。
        But if I had to choose an emotion, I guess it’d have to be anger. Anger makes you do the stupidest things that you don’t mean. I try very hard to curb my anger, and I try very hard to hold the furious words in. I try to wait until the feelings pass before talking about what the problem was.但如果要选一个情绪,我认为应该是愤怒吧。愤怒可以使你做出一些你并不想做的蠢事。我努力地抑制自己的愤怒,努力地克制一些激烈的言辞。我努力地等待情绪消退后再去谈论问题所在。
        (翻译:苏梨)
        声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:03 , Processed in 0.084179 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.