109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-5-9 16:03:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

6098e92cc7d73c5e0ca9282a3085112c02.jpg

6098e92cc7d73c5e0ca9282a3085112c02.jpg

话题:
        近年来英语作文考试开始偏向于时事相关的题目。而当下最热门的话题就是二胎。随着国家的二胎政策公布,也许在不久,独生子女就成了少数群体,也有父母认为再生二胎,生活压力会比一胎大很多,你是怎么看的呢?
        范文一:

My father used to talk to me about his five siblings. He used to say that I was unfortunate that I had none. And I used to envy him and wonder how nice it would be to have a houseful of brothers and sisters. I also used to wonder what would happen to me if I were to lose my parents. Frankly speaking, I do not have to share anything with anybody. I own all my parents' love. I can ask for anything I want. I always wear new clothes and eat the best food. Since my parents spend all their money on me, I can study at the best university of the country.

Lucky as I am, I now and then feel very lonely and I have nobody to complain about my loneliness. How I long for a quarrel with my brothers and sisters! Of course I have classmates and friends, but they are different. Sometimes I feel so pessimistic that after my parents leave the world, I will have no blood relatives left to share with me the fond memories of my parents. Furthermore, I am likely to become selfish while I realize the world is for sharing.

So, I am happy but lonely; I am fortunate but piteous; I am loved but spoiled; I am well-bred but selfish, because I am the only child of the family.
        范文二:
        China has decided to end its decades-long one-child policy. All couples are allowed to have two children. This decision has aroused much chatter—whether it is high time that China should carry out the universal two-child policy or not. As far as I am concerned, this policy is in line with China’s domestic situations.
        Speaking from a macro perspective, this policy is a timely adjustment to China’s changing situations. The aging population has been posing a threat to the sustainable and healthy development of China. This policy will optimize the demographic structure, increase the labor force, ease the pressure of aging population and ensure the sustainable and healthy development of the economy and society.
        Speaking from a micro one, as the odds of having a weak elderly parent and all the attendant need for physical and financial assistance have jumped many times in just one generation, this policy will bring about many benefits to the family in the long run. In spite of the fact that child rearing is anything less than an easy task, the disadvantages, such as temporarily economic burden, seem to be pale compared with the benefits. The second child, at least, will accompany his or her sibling and in the future, they will share the responsibility to support and care for their old parents.

备考推荐:“碾压”四级  限时福利
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:21 , Processed in 0.084020 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.