帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-5-9 16:03:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

a6b9331809ca293333c4c488de1699c202.jpg

a6b9331809ca293333c4c488de1699c202.jpg

话题:已经长大成人的大学生显然不愿意仅仅依靠父母的资助。课外时间,很多学生都会选择做兼职工作,这一方面是捞点外快,另一方面也为了更好地锻炼自己的能力。但是针对兼职不同人有不同的看法。请阐述你的观点。
        参考范文一
            As a college student, I want to make money to earn my living, because I am not the small kid any longer, I can work now. But I am a student, it is not possible for me to work all the time, so I can have a part-time job. Part-time job has advantage and disadvantage for me.
           On the one hand, if I find a part-time job, I can make some money, so I can keep my ends meet and relieve my parents’ burden. My parents have paid for all my things, such as my education, my clothing and so on, all these things are great burden. So I find the part-time job to make my living, though not so much, for me, it is satisfying.
           While on the other hand, I have to make out my study time to do the part-time job. As a student, my first job is to study, I must study hard, my parents have paid a lot on my education. The part-time job will certainly distract me at some level, I need to spare some time to do it.
        参考范文二
           There are many advantages for a student to have a part time job.For instance,it helps him to realize that no success comes from nothing.It enables him to be independent and builds up his self-confidence. Therefore, part-time jobs cans get the students out of the ivory tower and give them the opportunity to know more of himself and of his personal value in society.
          As everything has two sides,the disadvantages can't be ignored. First,part-time jobs sborten students' study time.Second, some even become so preoccupied with making money that they can't focus their attention on studying.In the end,the students may fal1 behind or fail in their studies.
          Personally,I believe students can choose to take up a job according to their own situation.The most important thing is for him to keep a good balance,put his study on top of the list and assign an adequate amount of time to it.
        备考推荐:“碾压”四级  限时福利
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:07 , Processed in 0.082659 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.