书信:
          (1) 你堂兄建华在国外学习,你们经常用英文通信。他即将完成学业,不久前来信就是否回国工作征求你的意见。请根据下列提示回信。
          1.建议他回国。
          2.你的理由是:学有所用,就业容易;照顾父母。
          注意: 1.词数100左右;
          2.行文应连贯,内容应完整;
          3.开头语已为你写好。
          Dear Jian Hua,
          I' m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
          To Jian Hua
          Dear Jian Hua,
          I'm very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago. I' ve been thinking about the question you asked me. In my opinion, you should come back after you finish your studies abroad.For one reason, what you are studying is badly needed nowadays in China. It will be quite easy for you to find a good job. In fact, I know a few big companies in our city are hoping to employ people like you. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after your parents as they are getting old. Therefore, I think it's a good idea for you to return. So what are you waiting for?
          Best wishes;
          Ming Hua

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

(2) 2005年春季
          Directions: Write an English composition in 120-150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese.
          你叫李宏,你校在为一批来自加拿大的交流学生征寻为期两周的住宿家庭。你有意申请,写封信说明你申请的理由。(包括所具备的条件)。
          2005春季范文
          Dear sir,
          I hear that our school will welcome some Canadian students to stay with us for or two weeks. Students who want to invite them to stay can take part in it. I want to try.
          First , my parents and I can speak English well. That benefits us to communicate with each other. Second, our house is big enough for he or she to stay. Furthermore , I live near the Huangpu River. It has a good view of Shanghai.
          Last but not least , in my home, he or she will enjoy much China culture. My grandpa and grandma are good at
          handwriting. My grandma also has a good skill in Chinese painting.
          I think our friendly will give him a both interesting and comfortable experience.
          Thank you for your reading during your busy work.. I hope that you will agree with me .
          Yours sincerely,
          Li Hong

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:58:46 | 显示全部楼层

(3) 假如你是王华,18岁生日后,真的有种长大成人的感觉。于是你想就父母对你的关怀和你今后的打算,以书信形式同爸爸妈妈谈谈。信的开头如下:
          Dear Mum and Dad,
          How are you doing ?
          范文
          Dear Mum and Dad,
          How are you doing ?
          I’m writing to you about my gratitude for your having brought me up and my future plan.
          Dear Mum and Dad, I am already 18 years old, which shows that I have grown up. Whenever I am thinking of this, I can’t help feeling grateful to you . It is you who first give me encouragement when I meet with difficulties, especially when I am not getting along well with my studies. Indeed, your inspiration seems to be a lamp, which offers me light of hope,
          courage and confidence. And more importantly, you are always teaching me to be good to others, and try to contribute to our society.
          Dear Mum and Dad, I an now a senior three student , who is facing the competitive national college entrance
          examinations, So first of all, I ought to try my best to pass the exams. I am sure that through my great efforts I can and will be able to realize my beautiful dream of being a key university student. Then, I will strive to be an independent youth. The social situation I will be facing must be more competitive, so I will develop and prepare myself to be a youth with a strong sense of cooperation and competition. Believe in me, Mum and Dad, I will make a difference.
          Best regards to you .
          Yours sincerely,
          Wang Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 17:32:14 | 显示全部楼层

(4)求职信
          Dear Sir or Madam,
          I have learned from an advertisement that your company is in need of a secretary. I would like you to consider me for the position.
          My name is Li Min. I am twenty-three years old. I am studying business management in Xiamen University. I will
          graduate this summer. I am familiar with computer operation and office softwares, which can help me do the office work very well. And I have learned English for ten years.In the past two years, I have been an editor for the English Paper of my department. My grades come out top in my department. What's more, I like office work very much and I also think that I can be competent for the job.If I could have the opportunity to get the job I will be quite appreciative.
          Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
          Yours faithfully
          Li Min
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:15 , Processed in 0.077100 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.