积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:06:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
高考英语书面表达强化训练35篇 1.
  下面是当当网上小说《心灵鸡汤》的广告介绍。假如你是李华,请用英语给你的笔友王
  海写一封信,建议他上网购买此书。内容须包括推介理由和购买方法等。信的开头和结尾
  已经给出,不计入总词数。词数:120左右。
  Dear Wang Hai,
  HOW are you doing?’
  Recently an American bestseUer is popular among the students in our sch001.I read it,
  alld to my excitement,it was reaUy inspiring.1 WOUld like to recommend(推荐)it to you.
  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  To get more information,you can visit the website. Get one and enjoy it!
  Best wishes.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
  你的澳大利亚笔友Tom发来电子邮件,向你询问国家体育馆“鸟巢”的有关信息。请你根据下列提示给Tom回一封电子邮件,简单介绍“鸟巢”
  地 点 北京北部
  建筑面积 5. 8万平方米,可容纳9万多名观众
  开工/竣工时间 2003年12月-2007年
  外 观 犹如用树枝搭成的“鸟巢”
  用 途 奥运会期间可举办田径、足球比赛
  奥运会后将用于各类大型活动
  Kofi Annan
  的评价 “鸟巢”将成为奥运历史上一个令人难以置信的标志性建筑
  注意: 1.词数100左右。
  2. 短文的开头已为你写好。
  3. 短文须包括表中所提供的要点,但可适当增减细节,以使行文连贯。
  参考词汇:田径track and field events 观众:spectators
  Dear Tom,
  In your last e-mail, you showed a great interest in our National Stadium--the Bird’s Nest. Now I’d like to introduce it to you.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  A possible version:
  Dear Tom..
  In your last e-mail, you showed a great interest in our National Stadium —the Bird’s Nest.
  Now I’d like to introduce it to you.
  The Bird’s Nest is located on North Fourth Ring Road in Beijing, and covers an area of 58,000 square meters, with a seating capacity of about 90 thousand, Its construction was stared in December, 2003 and will be completed in 2007.It looks just like a bird’s nest made of tree branches. During the Olympic Games, we will host the track and field events and soccer matches there. After the Games it will be uses for large-scale events.
  The Bird’s Nest is thought highly of by officials and experts all over the world .UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan gives the thumbs-up to its design and thinks-that it will be an incredible symbolism in the history of the global Games.
  I hope that my introduction satisfies you.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:30:41 | 显示全部楼层

假设你的英文名为Jack,是英国诺丁汉大学的中国留学生。你负责为在该校就读的32名中国学生筹划圣诞节期间的苏格兰之行,为期7天,请你给诺丁汉的STA(Students’
  Travel Agency)经理Phil发一封电子邮件,联系有关事宜。要点如下:
  (1)希望能够派车接送;
  (2)需要一名说标准英语,并非常熟悉苏格兰的导游;
  (3)请求告知旅行日程及就餐、旅馆、费用等情况;
  (4)你的联系方式:电子邮箱地址:Jackwang@yahoo.com.cn或电话号码:07747745007
  注意:(1)词数:100词左右;
  (2)开头和结尾已为你写出,不计入总词数;
  (3)参考词汇:旅馆住宿accommodation;旅行日程安排itinerary;长途客车coach
  发件人:Jackwang@yahoo.com.cn
  收件人:“Manager Nottingham King St”
  日期:Fri, 5 Dec 2004 11:29
  主题:A Trip to Scotland
  Hi, Phil,
  I’d like you to organize a trip to Scotland for us.
  Hi, Phil,
  I’d like you to organize a trip to Scotland for us. I have here a group of
  32 Chinese students studying in Nottingham University, who want to go on a
  seven-day tour during the Christmas days. I hope we can have a coach which
  will take us to Scotland and then bring us back to Nottingham. We also
  need a guide who speaks standard English and knows Scotland well. I would
  be very grateful if you can work out an itinerary as soon as possible and
  tell me about our accommodation, meals as well as how much each of us has
  to pay. If you have any information, please either email me or call me at 07747745007.
  Looking forward to your early reply.
  Yours Truly.
  Jack
  根据下面的图片内容,为某英语报社写一篇关于我国交通事故的报告。简述车祸的
  危害,分析事故的原因并提出建议。
  字数要求:120—150。
  One possible version:
  As we know, the number of the traffic accidents has been growing rapidly in recent
  years. We can have a clear idea about the damage of traffic accidents from the above pictures.
  Traffic accidents happen frequently and people suffer a great loss from it. It causes
  many injuries and deaths every day. The main reasons lie in the following aspects: First, the number of vehicles is increasing so fast that the roads are becoming more and more crowded; Second, there are still many people who don' t obey the traffic rules while traveling on the road. Besides, such actions as drunk-driving, over-loading and speeding can also contribute to serious accidents.
  In my opinion, in order to solve the traffic problems, the government should take measures to improve the traffic conditions . At the same time ,all of us ought to obey the traffic rules wherever we are.
  请你根据下列表格内容,写一篇短文,比较newspaper与website的异同,并谈谈你的看法。
  相同点 不同点
  1.向读者提供信息 1.报纸一经出版不能改变,而网站可以不断更新内容。
  2.通过刊登广告赚钱 2.报纸要花钱,而在网上可以免费浏览信息。
  3.可以容易地在网站上发表自己的看法。
  我的看法……
  注意:1、短文必须包括表内所有的内容,可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯;
  2、首句已给出,不列入总词数;
  2、词数:120词左右。
  Newspapers have been popular for a long time, but in recent years more and more people prefer to get news from the Internet.______________________________________________
  One possible version:
  Newspapers have been popular for a long time, but in recent years more and more people prefer to get news from the Internet.
  Newspapers and websites are similar in several ways. For example, they both aim at providing information to the public. Besides that, advertising is an important way for both of them to make money.
  In spite of the above similarities, there are a few differences. Websites update their news freely. As for newspapers, nothing can be changed once published. So websites offer us the latest news faster than newspapers. Furthermore, newspapers have to be paid for while most websites are free. And it is on the websites that we can express ourselves and exchange ideas with others more easily.
  In my opinion, websites and newspaper play their own roles in our lives and they are part of our lives.
  当前出现一种现象,有些大学一年级学生申请休学一年到公司打工,目的是了解社会所需,使以后的学习目标明确;再者因有工作经历,有利于将来找到理想的工作。作为一名高中生,你对此有何感想?请用120—150词叙述一下这种现象,并谈谈你的看法。
  注意:休学suspend one’s schooling , 大学一年级学生freshman
  Nowadays some freshmen are applying to suspend their schooling for one year . They want to make the best use of the time to find jobs in the companies . Through practice they will get to know the society better , which will certainly helps them study with a clear aim and improve their abilities in the university . On the other hand , it is easier for them to find jobs after graduation because of their experience.
  In my opinion , what they do really helps them make up for the failing that they lack social experience and they don’t know what society requires . It is in this way that they are quite sure what they will do in university to meet the society’s need .
  As a senior student , I think we should take part in some practical activities besides learning in school in order to know the society better and inspire our studies .
  我国正提倡建设“节约型社会”,下图为某校两个学期用水、用电、用纸的情况。请对其进行简要分析,以 “How to build an economized society”为题,写一篇作文,谈谈自己的想法。
  用 电 用 水 用 纸
  上学期 80万元 62万元 11万元
  下学期 95万元 73万元 12.7万元
  文章须包括以下要点:
  节电:及时关闭电灯、电脑等用电设备
  节水:随手关闭水龙头;废水利用
  节纸:纸张再利用
  补充:自己日常生活所感所为
  注意:
  1. 词数:100—120字,短文标题,开头已给出,但不计入总词数。
  2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文贯通。
  How to build an economized society
  Our government is aiming to build an economized society. It is everybody’s duty to work hard to achieve this goal including us students.
  One possible version
  How to build an economized society
  Our government is aiming to build an economized society. It is everybody’s duty to work hard to achieve this goal including us students.
  Recently, the statistics in the report of one certain school in two school terms suggests that the expenses of electricity, water and paper are surprisingly large and growing rapidly, which draws our attention.
  As a common member of society, we must keep the following points in our minds. Firstly, make sure that the lights and all the other electric facilities are turned off when we finish our work and leave the room. Secondly, try to form the habit of turning off the tap after it is used and the wide water can be reused for more purposes before being thrown into sewers. Thirdly, save paper as much as possible in our everyday life. It is even better to reuse it.
  In a word, if we pay much attention to our everyday behavior and take actions to reduce waste, we can make contributions to an economized society.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:52:37 | 显示全部楼层

高三阶段学习比较紧张,正确的学习方法尤为重要。下表显示了两位同学不同的学习方法,请简述并发表你的观点。 字数在100---120之间。文章开头已经给出。
  学习方法 李华 王海 你的观点
  白天 上课专心听讲,尽可能经常向老师请教疑难问题。 上课打瞌睡,漏掉了许多要点。
  晚上 花较少时间完成作业,早点休息,上课经常保持旺盛的精力 花较多的时间完成作业,熬夜学习,导致注意力无法集中。
  参考词汇: attentively 专心 energetic 精力旺盛
  concentrate on 集中精力于 effectively 有效地
  Li Hua and Wang Hai are two students of Senior Three..Both of them work hard but they have different learning methods.
  Li Hua and Wang Hai are two students of Senior Three..Both of them work hard but they have different learning methods.Li Hua listens to her teachers attentively, tries to catch everything that the teachers say in class and consults her teachers/asks help for her teachers as often as possible if she has some problems.Because of this, she spends less time doing her homework, so it is certain that she can go to bed earlier and she always keeps energetic in the day.However, Wang Hai has quite a different way of learning.He likes to sit up late at night doing his homework., so he often feels sleepy in class.As a result, he misses lots of key points and it is usually takes him more time to finish his homework, which makes it difficult for him to concentrate on what he is doing.In my opinion, Li Hua learns more effectively in class and has more free time to enjoy herself.So I prefer her learning method.
  加拿大高中生David在互联网上登出启事notice,希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言、文化。
  假设你是李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发出一封电子邮件。主要内容包括:
  1.你怎样得知他的愿望
  2.你愿意成为他的朋友
  3.你打算如何帮助他
  4.你盼望他的回复
  注意:词数:100词左右
  I am LiHua.I am glad to read your notice on the internet and I know you want to make friends with a Chinese in order to learn the Chinese language and culture.I want to be your friend.Now I’d like to introduce myself to you.I was born in Jinan,Shandong Province in 1990,I study in the Experimental Middle School of Jinan and I am good at English.
  I think I can help you to know about China by sending e-mails.What’s more,we can have chats on the Internet in Chinese or English and I’ll tell you the customs,the festivals,the foods,etc.of the Chinese.I hope we can keep in touch with each other.
  I am looking forward to your reply.
  Yours,
  LiHua
  One possible version
  Watching a movie? Home better than cinema
  Watching a movie at home seems to be more enjoyable than seeing one at a cinema. Cinemas are usually crowded at the time I can go, and there is always someone right behind me who explains the whole movies to this friend. At the cinema I have to put up with the sounds and smell of popcorn being chewed all round me, while at home I can choose to watch in silence, or I can eat and drink whatever I want, with no fear of bothering anyone else and no worry about anyone bothering me. Then, when one watches a movie at home, there' s no worry at all about getting to and from the theatre on time. Finally -- and this is important to someone
  who has to count the cost ~ the price of renting a CD is a third or less that of going to a movie.
  2008年的北京奥运会离我们越来越近了,请你们根据以下几个要点,谈谈你对这次奥运会的想法。
  1. 中国为了办好此次奥运会都做了哪些准备。
  2. 奥运会将会给中国带来那些好处。
  3. 你准备为奥运会的举办做些什么。
  注意:1. 语言顺畅,连贯。 2. 词数:120词左右。
  One possible version:
  The Olympic Games will be held in Beijing in 2008. It will be one of the greatest international sports meetings of the 21st century. The Chinese athletes are making great efforts now in order to win medals and set new world records when the time comes. Many new buildings and stadiums have been built, roads have been widened, and all the places will be well decorated to welcome the guests from around the world. When China hosts the Olympic Games, it will be a good chance for the Chinese people to show the world our noble spirit and hospitality. It is believed that hosting the Olympic Games will greatly increase the development of Chinese economy. As a student, I should study harder than ever before. I am determined to be of use to the country.
  假如你是一名大学生,对近年来大学毕业生就业情况颇有已见,请根据下面提供的信息向报社写信谈谈你的看法。字数100个词左右。开头已给出 。
  学生心态 向往城市,不愿下乡。
  就业现状 城市人才过剩;农村渴求人才。
  就业前景 农村天地广阔,可施展才华。
  Dear editor ,
  I am writing to you to talk about taking up occupations for college graduates.
  Dear editor,
  I am writing to you to talk about taking up occupations for college graduates. Nowadays many graduates are looking forward to obtaining employment in big cities, not willing to work in the countryside.
  As a matter of fact, there are not enough opportunities to satisfy most of the hunters in big cities while in the countryside talented people are badly needed and a lot of posts are waiting for us. Rural areas are a vast world, you can put your abilities to good use and you’ll be able to make greater contributions to the building of new countryside.
  Therefore, I believe we can have as bright a future in the country as we have in the city.
  Yours,
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 18:22:47 | 显示全部楼层

Shenzhen Daily 现就“Health and Wealth ,which is More Important?” 在读者中展开讨论。假设你是李华向报社投稿,请依据下列要点写一篇短文、字数80—120,适当添加细节。首句已给出,不计入总词数。
  1.财富比健康重要、富人受人尊敬,而穷人被歧视。
  2.健康胜于财富,健康的人才能享受生活。
  3.自己的看法。
  Health and Wealth ,Which Is More Important?
  Some people hold that wealth is more important than health.
  Possible version:
  Some people hold that wealth is more important than health. They think that a wealthy person will be respected in this world, while a poor person will be looked down upon by others. Therefore, a person who tries all means to make money will be considered (to be) a hero no matter whether he is in good or poor health.
  However ,the majority of people believe that health is more important than wealth . For example, a healthy scientist can achieve more success in his scientific research .Only if a person enjoys good health ,can he really enjoy his life.
  In my opinion, health is more important than wealth .Good health can bring us success as well as real happiness . So ,health is the most important thing that one has to treasure in this world.
  你校同学进行了一场有关高考英语听力测试的讨论。讨论的主题是:高考英语测试中的听力部分该不该取消?请你根据下表中的提示写一篇短文,介绍讨论的情况。
  一些同学认为 另一些同学认为
  1. 不应该取消
  2. 听是语言的四项基本技能之一,不能忽视
  3. 听是获取信息的重要途径之一
  4. 国际合作日益增多,听说能力应加强 1. 应该取消
  2. 考试中各地收听效果好坏不一、不公平
  3. 英语教师和语音设备城乡差异过大
  4. 今后并非人人都要与外国人口头交流
  注意:1.文章的起始句已给出。
  2.词数:100左右(不包括已给的起始句)。
  3.参考词汇:取消—cancel 国际合作—international cooperation
  The students of our school had a discussion about whether listening test in the National Matriculation English Test should be kept or canceled._________________________________
  _
  _
  _.
  One possible version:
  The students of our school had a discussion about whether listening test in the National Matriculation English Test should be kept or canceled. Some students think that listening test should not be canceled. They insist listening is among the four basic skills. We therefore can not ignore it. Besides, listening is one of the important channels for us to get information from the outside world. So it should be strengthened today when international cooperation is becoming more and more frequent. But others don’t agree. They think not everyone has to communicate with foreigners in the future. Moreover, listening test is unfair to the students in the areas where radio signals cannot be picked up effectively. And for certain reasons, there is a big difference in teachers and equipment between the countryside and the city.
  假如你叫王东,你的叔叔三十年前离开家乡去了美国。不久前,他观看China Report节目,得知中国决定加大建设社会主义新农村的力度,感慨万分,于是发了一份e-mail给你,询问近来家乡的变化情况。请根据email内容和提示要点,给你叔叔做简要回复。E-mail开头和结尾已经给出。
  日期:20-03-2006
  发件人:Wangguifu usa@hotmail.com
  收件人:Wangdong_88@l63.com
  主题:T0 Xiaodong
  Dear Xiao Dong
  How are you doing?
  The other day when 1 was watching China Report CCTV at home, I was excited to learn
  that the Chinese government is calling on her people to speed up the reconstruction of their countryside. The report at once took my thoughts back to the small village I once lived in.
  The houses were old and low. The roads were muddy and narrow. Villagers had to go a long way on foot or by bike in order to do some shopping or see a doctor in town. Because of very small income, villagers rived quite a plain life, even without TV sets or telephones.
  How time flies!. It is 30 years since I left my home village. It must have changed a lot.
  Would you please write and tell me something about its changes?
  Remember me t0 your parents!
  Yours,
  Wang Guifu
  要点:
  1.叔叔离家后,家乡变化很大。
  2.生活条件愈来愈好。
  3.房子大而宽敞,许多人住进了设施齐全的公寓。
  4.装了电话,买了彩电、洗衣机、冰箱等。
  5.宽敞的道路连接了村庄和城镇。
  6.买了拖拉机、卡车和汽车。
  7.学校教育良好。
  8.政府重视农村城市化建设。
  要求:1、词数:100左右。
  2、可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
  Dear Uncie,
  Yours,
  Xiao Dong
  one possible version :
  Dear Uncle ,
  I’m very glad to receive your email .
  Great changes have already taken place since you left , Our living conditions are getting better and better . Villagers have moved into big and comfortable houses , many into well-equipped blocks of flats . And almost all have been equipped with telephones . They have only bought color TV sets , but also washing machines , fridges , and etc . Wide roads have been built to connect villages and towns . Some families have got their own tractors , trucks and even cars . Besides , children can now enjoy very good education .
  Our government cares very much about the reconstruction of our countryside . We are speeding up the citifying of the villages .
  I hope that you and aunt will come back and have a visit to the new village .
  Best wishes .
  Yours
  Xiao Dong

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 18:47:21 | 显示全部楼层

据调查,中国城市居民的电脑拥有率达30%。很多农村居民对电脑也越来越感兴趣,甚至有的家庭也买了电脑。请参考下表写一篇题为“Computers in China”的短文。词数为100词左右。
  家庭买电脑的目的 中学生使用电脑的情况
  类别 比率 类别 比率
  孩子学习需要 70% 学习资料查询 30%
  家长工作需要 20% 上网、聊天、游戏 60%
  娱乐 30% 听音乐、看光盘 20%
  Computers in China
  According to a recent investigation, about 30% of the city families have computers.
  One possible version:
  Computers in China
  According to a recent investigation, about 30% of the city families have computers, Besides, many village people are more and more interested in computers and some of them even have bought computers. About 70% of the parents bought computers for their children to study, and some for their work. And even some people bought them for entertainment. The fact how the middle school students use the computers really surprises us. Only about 30% of them use computers to find out useful information. About 60% use computers to play games and 20% use computers to watch VCDs or listen to music. In my opinion, we should make better use of our best invention – computers.
  你的英国朋友请你给他主办的校报写一篇短文,介绍中国的春节。请根据下列信息完成短文。
  春节庆祝活动
  时 间 活动内容
  春节前夕 大扫除,购物
  除 夕 家庭团聚,吃年饭
  春节期间(农历初一及随后几天) 探亲访友,放鞭炮
  注意:1. 词数100左右;
  2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
  3. 开头语已为你写好;
  4. 参考词汇:鞭炮 firecrackers
  Falling on the first day of the first month of the Chinese lunar calendar, the Spring Festival is in fact the Chinese New Year.
  One possible version:
  Falling on the first day of the first month of the Chinese lunar calendar, the Spring Festival is in fact the Chinese New Year. Before it, people usually give their house a thorough cleaning and do a lot of shopping. On the New Year’s Eve, people come home and the whole family have a big dinner together. On the New Year’s Day and the few days to follow, people often visit their relatives and friends to give one another their best wishes for the new year. Throughout this festival period firecrackers can be heard everywhere. This festival is the most important festival for the Chinese.
  最近你校组织了为期一周的社会实践活动——到新世纪儿童用品商店劳动服务。学生感受颇多。假设你是图中的男孩李明,请根据图的内容,以周记的形式写下你参加活动的体会。
  内容要点:
  1.李明不知父母工作辛苦2.去新世纪儿童用品商店劳动服务
  3.新柜台卖玩具4.活动感受
  注意:
  1.词数100左右
  2.开头已经给出,不计入总词数。
  April 9,2006 Sunday Sunny
  This week our school organized an activity of working in New century Children’s Store and I think I’ve gained a lot from this experience .
  One possible version :
  April 9, 2006 Sunday Sunny
  This week our school organized an activity of working in New Century Children’s Store and I think I’ve gained a lot from this experience .Before I took part in this activity , I knew nothing about what work really meant . I believed that my parents should do everything for me though they have to work hard to support the family . I even thought they were leading an easier life than me , as I had to learn so many subjects . This week I have experienced working as a shop assistant , which proved no easy job . After a day’s work , I often went back home , tired . At the discussion held this afternoon, we agreed that it was not easy for our parents to bring us up , and we should share some housework with them when possible .

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 19:23:04 | 显示全部楼层

请以宿舍管理委员会的名义写一份通知,2007年4月2日发出。内容如下:
  1. 时间:4月5日晚上7点。
  2. 地点:3号楼103房间。
  3. 内容:学生宿舍安全问题:安全用电、火灾应变、防止失窃等。
  4. 参加人员:每间寝室一名同学。
  5. 要求:带笔记本,按时到场,做好记录,并传达给室友。
  注意:
  1. 通知的格式已经为你写好,不计入总词数;
  2. 词数:100左右。
  参考词汇:学生宿舍 dormitory,盗窃theft(n.)
  Notice
  ???????__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  The Dormitory Committee
  April 2nd, 2007
  One possible version:
  Notice
  A meeting is going to be held in Room 103 of Building 3 at 7 on the evening of April 5. Problems to be talked about at the meeting include the safety of the dormitories, proper use of electricity, what to do in case of fire, prevention of theft and so on. A member of each dormitory is required to attend. They should take notebooks with them and arrive on time. They should take notes carefully and after the meeting they are to inform their roommates of what is discussed and what measures will be taken.
  The Dormitory Committee
  April 2nd, 2007
  第二节 写作 (满分25分)
  昨天,你在街上目睹了一起事故:一位老人在等车,汽车来后由于车上人多,老人没有上去,而手中的伞和书包被车门夹住,老人被拖倒在地,引起事故。警察向你作现场事故调查,询问事故过程和你对事故责任的看法。请根据下图和提示用英语写出你的回答。
  注意: 1.陈述必须包括图画的内容,可以适当增减细节,使讲话连贯。
  2.第一句话已经给出。 3.词数100左右。
  When the accident happened I was standing near the bus stop. I saw the old lady waiting for the bus there with her umbrella and a bag. The bus arrived soon. After some passengers got off the bus, she tried to get on, but it was full. The driver closed the doors without looking carefully at them, and drove away. Unfortunately the old lady’s umbrella and the bag were caught in the door and the bus pulled her along the road. She shouted to the driver and fell to the ground. Then the ambulance came and took her to hospital. I think the driver was to blame. He should have been more careful.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 20:36:23 | 显示全部楼层

假如你叫李平,是一位成绩优秀的学生,你班班主任在安排座位时,让成绩好的学生和成绩差的学生作同桌,这在你们班成绩优秀的学生中引起了反响,团活课上大家就此进行了讨论。现在请你根据下表把讨论结果向班主任写一封信反映一下,并说出自己的观点。
  赞同 反对 你的观点
  1.人人有长处和不足,成绩差的学生也有可取之处;
  2.相互学习,建立友谊;
  3.通过帮助学习差的学生的学习从而使他们建立自信。 1.部分学习差的学生常常违反校规校纪,担心自己会受影响,养成坏习惯。
  2.老是问问题,使自己不能专心学习。 ?
  注意:1.词数:100~120,短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
  2.短文需包括表中所有要点,内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
  3.参考词汇:成绩差的学生:a slower student
  Dear Mr. Zhang,
  We have held a discussion about whether it is good or not for a top student to share a desk with a slower student…
  Dear Mr. Zhang,
  We have held a discussion about whether it is good or not for a top student to share a desk with a slower student.
  Some are for the idea. As they know, everyone has strengths as well as weaknesses. Although they are not good at lessons, they might do well in other fields like sports or arts. Therefore, they can learn from each other. And they may develop a friendship. In addition, top students can help slower ones gain self-confidence by helping them with their lessons, which benefits them all.
  However, others don’t hold the same view. They think some slower students are always making trouble, such as keeping talking in class, breaking school rules, which may lead to them forming the bad habits. Besides, slower students often ask top students questions, which has a bad effect on their studies.
  In my opinion, I’d like to choose to share a desk with a slower student so that we can learn from each other and make progress together.
  Yours,
  Li Ping
  目前,全区上下都在大力开展城乡清洁工程的活动。为了响应政府的号召0,3月25日,星期天,你们班参加了一次校外环境卫生清洁活动。请根据图画所提供的信息,用英语写一篇日记,并谈谈你的看法。
  注意: 1. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯、完整; 2. 词数:100左右。
  One possible version:
  Sunday, March 25 Fine
  Today our class went out to do some cleaning. We gathered at the school gate and started out early in the morning. Some collected the rubbish in the park, some cleared the old posters off the walls, and others swept the street. We hoped to make our city more beautiful with our own hands. At the same time some of us went to the public places, where there were a lot of people. We kept on telling people not to destroy the beauty of nature so that we can have a cleaner world.
  Some people have no aware of the importance of protecting the environment at present. They often make our surroundings dirty and ugly. I think such activities are necessary and instructive.
  假如你是校报负责人,急需在学校内聘一位同学任英文版的编辑,请你用英文以“An English Editor Wanted”为题目写一则招聘启事。内容要如下:
  1.该工作主要包括两部分:一是从英文报刊杂志及互联网上选择适合学生的文章;二是选择与编辑同学们的来稿。
  2.希望该同学满足下列要求:
  (1)乐意奉献出一些业余时间为同学们服务;
  (2)英文与美术皆好;能熟练使用电脑。
  (3)感兴趣的同学请在本周内与学生会(Students’ Union)联系。
  注意:(1)词数100左右;(2)不要逐字翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。
  One possible version for writing:
  An English Editor Wanted
  Our school newspaper is looking for an editor for its English edition .The job mainly includes two parts : One is to choose proper English articles from other newspapers , magazines or Internet for us students The other is to pick out articles from students in our school and edit them for use .
  We hope that he/she could meet the following requirements : First , he/she is willing to devote some of the spare time to serving the others .Second , it’s necessary for him/her to be good at both English and fine art ,Needless to say that the ability to use the computer is important as well.
  Those who are interested in the job ,please get in touch with the Students’ Union this week.
  Students’ Union
  假定你是某市居民,名叫李华。你觉得该市出租车行业问题较多,请写一封信给该市市长,内容应包括:
  问题 (1)停靠点太少,不易打的;
  (2)欺诈外地乘客;
  (3)车速过快,事故频频;
  (4)仍有拒载者;
  (5)深夜聚集在娱乐场所外等客时制造噪音,影响他人休息。
  建议 要求加强管理
  注意:1.字数100词左右。文章开头已给出。
  2.参考词汇:绕道:take a roundabout route 不替别人着想的:inconsiderate (adj.) 行业:trade
  加强管理:tighten control over…
  Dear Sir,
  I am a resident of this city.
  Sincerely yours,
  Li Hua
  One possible version:
  Dear sir, I’m a resident of the city.I feel there are many problems existing in the trade of taxi in our city. First of all, there are still not enough stops in the streets so it’s not easy to take a taxi. And taxis often run very fast,which causes many traffic accidents. What’s more,some taxi drivers still refuse to pick up some passengers without any reason. Another terrible thing which often happens is that deep at night taxis waiting around the entertainment places make much noise. Many people suffer from this inconsiderate action. A friend of mine living in another city once visited me, and she told me our city’s taxi drivers cheated passengers from other cities. What will a guest think of our city after such a bad thing occurs to him or her? I think we must take actions to tighten control over the taxi trade. Maybe the first thing to do is raise the taxi drivers’ professional morality.We are looking forward to your reply.
  Sincerely yours,
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 21:38:06 | 显示全部楼层

下面一组照片记录的是某高中学生暑假期间到工厂、农村和部队参加社会实践活动的情景。请就此写一篇120词左右的英语短文,主要内容有:
  1.简要描述图片的内容;
  2.谈谈中学生参加这些活动的意义。
  参考词汇:军训 military drill (机器)零件parts
  High school students of today participate in lots of out – of – class activities As we can see from the pictures, some students go to factories, the countryside and the army to experience the colorful life of workers, farmers and soldiers. In factories they make parts for machines under the supervision of the workers. They live and work together with farmers, helping them with planting, cultivating and harvesting. They have military drill in the army, learning shooting and marching.
  By taking part in all these activities, students can widen their horizon. They get to understand the life out of school which is unfamiliar to them. They can also gain knowledge that is never taught in class or obtained (or: learned ) from books.
  26/
  某英文网站正在开展关于填报志愿时首先考虑专业还是学校的讨论。请你根据下面所给的要点提示,用英语写一篇短文,描述学生中存在的两种看法,并谈谈你自己的看法,将此文在该网站的BBS上发表。
  观点 理由
  1 首先选择专业 1.可以学习自己感兴趣的东西;
  2.便于将来从事自己喜爱的工作。
  2 首先选择大学 1.学习环境对人的成长很重要;
  2.名牌大学的毕业生在求职时常会受到青睐。
  3 你的看法(内容由考生自己拟定)
  注意:1. 词数:100左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;
  2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。
  Every student will be faced with the question after he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first?
  _______________________________________________________________________________
  ____________________________________________________________________________________
  ____________________________________________________________________________________
  One possible version:
  Every student will be faced with the question when he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first?
  Some students prefer to consider majors first so that they can learn what they are interested in. It will also make it possible for them to take their favorite jobs in the future.
  However, those who think differently believe that the environment is important to one’s development and that graduates from leading universities are often more likely to find a good job.
  In my opinion, the best choice is a good major at a good university. If we cannot obtain both, the first thing to consider is a good major, because no matter where we study, we can still achieve a lot in a certain field if we try our best.
  假设你是李华,你阅读到某英文报《青春校园》 “畅所欲言”栏目中,题目为”It’s not bad to play computer games.” 的文章。 现就文章原文的内容和提示,请你用英语写一篇文章发表自己的观点。
  文章原文 你的观点
  IT’S NOT BAD TO PLAY COMPUTER GAMES
  I think it’s no problem for us to play computer games. Nowadays we are burdened with too much homework and we are tired of working hard on our exams. Playing games can make us relaxed and happy. Many computer games tell us about the way of doing things and the importance of courage. Besides, we are now able to control ourselves and we know how to make use of our time. By playing computer games, we can also think about the way we deal with the troubles. In my opinion, playing computer games helps make us more creative and solve the problems in a quicker way.
  1. It’s bad for us high school students to play computer games. …
  2. We will spend too much of our precious time …
  3. Sometimes we can’t control ourselves …
  4. Other opinions of yours.
  注意:1.词数:100左右。
  2.开头已经为你写好,不计入总词数。
  I think it’s bad for us high school students to play computer games. __________________
  I think it’s bad for us high school students to play computer games. Some of us students can not control ourselves. If we get addicted to them, we will spend too much of our precious time away from our study. Besides, it will do harm to our health because we may sit long hours in front of the computer. As we all know, some computer games may be very violent which can be bad for the growth of young people and our personal development. Students can’t always tell if something is bad or not. Computer games are unrealistic, which may give us students some wrong ideas about our real life.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 22:57:28 | 显示全部楼层

如今,外出旅游已成为时尚。下面的部分物品可能是你旅游时必备的。请你选择至少五种你认为是最重要的物品,并说出理由。字数100--120字左右。
  Documents ID card, passport
  Clothes sweater, coat, walking shoes
  Articles medicine, umbrella, vacuum bottle(热水瓶)
  Equipment mobile phone, compass(指南针)
  Books guidebook, map, magazine
  Other things camera, CD player, Mp3
  While traveling, I always take the following things with me, which are my ID card, a camera, a compass, a CD player and some clothes. I think the ID card is a basic and necessary document, and it is often used by tourists. The camera is used to take pictures or record what we have done during the trip, and it can bring us a lot of fun. The compass is very essential for us to travel in the forests. Without it, we may get lost. And then the CD player, I think, is also very important for me to kill the time when on the train or the plane. What’s more, I have to bring one or two coats when traveling to a different place. In a word, among all above, I think the ID card is the most important.
  假设你是一名高中男生,名叫李华,自认为符合奥运会青岛帆船委员会招聘志愿者的条件,
  请用英语写一封自荐信。附志愿者招聘主要条件;
  1)姓名,性别,身体健康,2008年满l 8周岁;
  2)英语较好,可以用日英语进行交流:
  3)乐于助人,有奉献精神;
  4)到时能连续服务1 5天:
  5)愿意参加必要的培训;服从奥帆委的管理。
  要求:1.字数100左右;
  2.参考词汇:奉献精神 spirit of devotion:
  青岛奥帆委 OSCQ (= the Olympic Sailing Committee of Qingdao)
  Dear Sir & Madam,
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I'm very glad to read your advertisement for the Olympic volunteers for 2008. Having read your terms, I think I'm qualified for the job. I'm Li Hua, a healthy high school boy. By the year 2008, I will be over 18. Good at spoken English, I can communicate with foreigners freely, l'm always ready to help others and full of spirit of devotion. To do the work well as a volunteer, I'm willing to receive any necessary
  training, and will do whatever the OSCQ requires to. l'm sure, by then, I will be able to offer a 15-day service continuously. Believe me, I'll make full preparations and will be an excellent volunteer.
  Looking forward to your permission. Yours,
  Li Hua
  下面描述了水的循环过程。 请根据这幅图画并结合相关学科的知识, 用英
  语写一篇科普短文。
  注意: 词数100 – 120 , 短文的题目和开头已给出, 不计于总数。
  The Water Cycle
  As we all know, more then 70% of the surface of the earth is covered by water. Do you know where the water comes from and why the water doesn’t dry up? This is because the water cycle.
  One possible version:
  The Water Cycle
  As we all know, more then 70% of the surface of the earth is covered by water. Do you know where the water comes from and why the water doesn’t dry up? This is because the water cycle.
  When the weather is fine, the heat of the sun evaporates water from the rivers, lakes, seas and oceans. Thus water vapor is formed, which rises and forms clouds in the air. When the clouds rise, they are cooled. The higher they rise, the cooler they are. This causes more and more water vapor to condense. In this way, the tiny drops of water in the clouds get bigger and bigger until they are heavy enough to fall to the earth as rain.
  Some of the rainwater sinks into the ground, and is used up by plants. Most of them goes back to the rivers, lakes, seas and oceans. This is called the water cycle, which starts all over again.
  如你是学生会主席,请根据下面图表,用英语写一则关于春游的通知。
  参加者 高中一、二年级的学生
  活动内容 1.去博物馆看《人与自然》的展览。
  2.参加泉山植物园。
  集合地点 学校大门前
  集合时间 1. 4月25日上午乘校车前往;
  2.早上七点集合,七点二十分开车。
  注意事项 1.参观展览时保持安静;并认真记笔记,准备回来后讨论。
  2.在山顶野餐,要自带午餐和饮料。
  3.参加者在本周四前到学生会报名。
  注意:
  1.通知必须包括表内所列内容,可以适当调整内容的顺序和增加细节,使其连贯、完整。
  2.词数:100左右。 3.通知时间:4月24日
  4.生词:植物园the botanical garden; 报名sign up for;学生会the Students' Union.
  One possible version:
  Notice
  The students of Senior Grade One and Grade Two will go out for a visit on April
  25. We'll first go to the museum to see an exhibition of Man and Nature. When you’re in the exhibition hall you should keep silent and make careful notes because we’re going to have a discussion after we come back. After that we plan to visit the botanical garden on the Quanshan Hill and have a picnic on the top of it. So please bring lunch and some drinking water with you.
  Our school bus will take us there. The school bus will leave at 7:20. Please gather at our school gate at 7:00 a.m.
  Those who want to take part in the activity should sign up for it at the Students’ Union before Thursday.
  The Students’ Union
  April 24
  以“Lessons from License”为题,根据以下四幅图,叙述一个年轻人的经历。字数100-120字。
  One possible version:
  Lessons from License
  A young man wants to get a driving license. But he doesn't like to study the traffic regulations. When he takes the examination, e just has to peek at other's papers. Anyhow, he passes the exam and gets the license. All his friends are very glad. They come to the certificate-awarding ceremony to congratulate him. Now, the young man is driving his car to a park. At a cross, he doesn’t know what to do with the heavy traffic. As a result, his car runs into a truck. They young man is sent to the hospital. He is now lying in bed, head and arms bandaged. A policeman and a policewoman come to see him and bring him some books on traffic regulations. The young man is very ashamed of himself.
  请根据下面六幅图的内容,写一篇英语短文。
  One possible version:
  A young man was reading an employment notice on a bulletin board. Having decided to take this job, he went home to dress himself up immediately. While combing his hair in front of a mirror, he sang songs feeling excited. After that, he went by bike to have an interview with the boss. On his way, he found a car stuck in the mud. The driver could do nothing about it. He then helped to push the car out. He was dirty all over.
  Then he hurried to the interview. He was sweating when he got there; but to his surprise, the person in charge of the interview was the car driver himself.
  假设你叫赵宁,你的英国笔友Smith 想了解一下你参加2007年全国中学生英语夏令营的有关信息,请你根据下面的海报给他写一封信,谈谈有关情况和活动意义,并邀请他参加你们的活动。
  注意:
  1. 信心须包括以上提供的内容要点,可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯;
  2. 词数:120字左右;信的开头已经给出,不计入总词数;
  3. 参考词汇:全国中学生英语能力竞赛 NEPC;交流 vt. exchange
  Dear Smith,
  Nice to hear from you again.
  One possible version:
  Dear Smith,
  Nice to hear from you again. As you know, this summer vacation, at the end of July, 2007, we winners of NEPC will go to a four-day English Summer Camp in Dalian. Some English teachers from China, the USA, England and Australia will join us.
  In the camp, we will have some English speaking competitions, watch some wonderful performances given by the students and visit some places of interest in Dalian. Besides, we will exchange our English learning experience and talk about our colorful school life in English. I think this summer camp will greatly improve my spoken English and I will make some new friends there.
  I do hope you will come and join us.
  Best wishes.
  Yours truly,
  Zhao Ning
  假设你是李华,你将代表学校参加国际中学生论坛,就你所在城市的教育状况发表演讲。 请根据下面两幅图表中的数据所反映的情况发表你自己的看法。
  注意:1。文章的开头已经给出,不计入总词数;
  2.词数:120左右
  3.参考词汇:图表chart; 职业学校 vocational school; 外来务工人员non-local workers
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  I’m Li Hua. Today, I’m greatly honored to speak here on behalf of my school. I’m going to talk about the high school education of my city. _______________________________________
  ______________________________________________________________________________
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  I’m Li Hua. Today, I’m greatly honored to speak here on behalf of my school. I’m going to talk about the high school education of my city.
  From Chart 1, we can see high school students are from different family backgrounds. Besides local students, who make up 91%, 8% of the students are the children of non-local workers. There are 1% foreign students.
  According to Chart 2, the students’ choices after graduation have presented a wider variety, 60% of them intend to go to university. 30% choose to enter vocational schools, and the rest 10% plan to go abroad for further studies.
  I think we have more freedom to choose what we would like to do after graduation. Going to college is no longer the only choice for most of us as it was years ago.
  ( Or: I think our city government has made more efforts to help the non-local workers. For example, their children can enjoy the equal right of a good education with the city students.)
  ( Or: I think with the economic development of our city, more foreigners are attracted to set up business here and they are happy to send their children to local schools to learn more about China and Chinese culture.)
  I believe the future of the education in our city is promising!
  That’s all. Thank you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:59 , Processed in 0.093022 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.