大学生活即将开始,你将面对新的学习和生活环境,请根据提示写一篇英语短文,谈谈你打算如何安排你的大学生活。内容要点应包括:
  ? 确定新的学习目标
  ? 改进学习方法
  ? 学会独立生活
  ? 参加各种课外活动
  ? 处理好与同学的关系
  注意:(1)短文的内容要连贯、完整;
  (2)短文单词数:100左右(开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数)。
  I will go to college in the near future. After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself. In my spare time, I will take part in different kinds of school activities, for example, I will often go to the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teaches at college. I think I will have a wonderful college life. (102 words)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 03:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

【山东】
  今年,教育部直属示范大学将招收一批免费示范生,学生毕业后须回生源所在省份的中小学任教10年以上,你愿意成为一名免费示范生吗?请陈述理由。
  【】陕西
  请你根据所给材料、提纲以及要求写一篇英文稿件。
  背景材料:
  English Horizons 第25卷 总228(5/2007)期
  编者按:本期刊出Lora的来信,欢迎读者就信中谈到的问题进 互动空间
  行分析并提出建议。
  Dear editor.
  I’m a senior high school student, and I want to work part-time this summer. I think it is good to do so, but my parents don’t agree with me I just can’t understand them I need your advice. Lara
  要求:
  1.短文须写在答题卡的指定区域。
  2.短文词数不少于80(不含已写好的部分)。
  3.内容充实,结构完整,语意连贯。
  4.书写须清晰、工整。
  提纲:
  第1段:Lora利用暑假打工的理由
  第2段:Lora父母不同意的理由
  第3段:你给Lora的具体建议
  I think that Lora wants to work part-time for these reasons. First, she can make some pocket money to meet pet daily needs and thus develop a sense of independence. Second. she can learn how to deal with various problems in the workplace. Third, she can build up new friendships and improve bet social skills.
  But her parents may regard learning as an increasingly important task for Lora. This holiday should be a catch-up time for independent study. Besides, personal safety may also be one of their major considerations.
  My advice for Lora is this: make a detailed plan for her study and work; ask her friends to work together with her, and tell her parents that she can manage things properly. I wish Lora a pleasant summer.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 04:27:18 | 显示全部楼层

【四川】
  假设你是李华,你的英国笔友Henry 最近来信,询问你高考后的暑期安排。请胸根据以下要点,用英语回一封信,说明你的计划,并简述理由。
  1.休息; 2.读书; 3.陪伴父母; 4.参加社会活动;
  注意:1.词数100左右,信的开头和结尾已为你写好(不计入总词数);
  2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯;
  3.参考词汇:
  高考——college entrance examination
  社会活动——social activities
  Dear Henry,
  I’m glad to receive your letter.
  Best wishes!
  Li Hua
  I’m glad to receive your letter. It’s a pleasure for me to tell you my plan of this coming summer vacation after the college entrance examination.
  First of all, a good rest is needed because I do feel tired after the hard work of all these years. Of course, I’ll do some reading for fun, and for knowledge as well. I’ll spend some time staying with my parents, chatting with them and doing some housework. They’ve done so much for me, you know. If possible, I’ll take part in some social activities so that I can know more about the society.
  Best wishes!
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 04:38:25 | 显示全部楼层

【天津】
  假设你校举办看图征文活动,题目为“How to Protect Our Eyesight”。请你用英语写一篇短文,指出图中所反映的现象,并从阅读时间、光线、眼睛保健及睡眠等方面,谈谈保护视力的具体方法。
  注意:
  1.词数:不少于100词;
  2.可适当加入细节,以便使行文连贯。
  参考词汇:
  近视 — short-sighted
  How to Protect Our Eyesight
  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 04:57:05 | 显示全部楼层

【重庆】
  据报道,7岁的美国女孩Amy Bruce得知自己身患肺癌(lung cancer)后处于极度的痛苦之中,美国抗癌协会(ACS)决定,每当Amy收到一封慰问信,就给她增加3美分的治疗款。
  假如你是新华中学的学生李华,请你用英文给Amy写一封慰问信,主要内容包括:
  ? 自我介绍
  ? 得知的情况
  ? 表示鼓励
  ? 打算为她做什么
  ? 祝她早日康复
  注意:
  1. 信的格式已为你写好
  2. 信中不得出现你的真实情况。
  3. 词数100左右。
  4. 请在答题卡上作答。
  Dear Amy,
  I am a student from Xinhua Middle School. I am very sorry to have heard of your present situation that you are so bitter after having a lung cancer.
  At present, ACS decides that it will give you three cents when you receive a letter. That will offer you so much courage. I hope you will make efforts to overcome all kinds of difficulty, no matter how hard it is. You are sure to make it.
  I will try my best to ask all my friends, schoolmates and relatives to write letters to you, which may help you. It will give more courage to live on.
  May you recover soon.
  Yours,
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 05:22:19 | 显示全部楼层

【湖南】
  假设你是王平,李华是你的同窗好友,请根据下列要点,用英文给李华写一篇毕业留言。
  要点:1. 简要表述李华在你心目中的印象;
  2. 用一到两个相关的事例进行具体描述;
  3. 对他李华表示美好的的祝愿。
  注意:1. 内容积极向上,语意连贯,结构完整。词数120左右。
  2. 不能写成诗歌形式;不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。
  Li Hua,
  It’s time to say goodbye. It’s time to recall those beautiful days we spend together. You are the very person who gives me a hand when necessary. You are the most considerate person who knows exactly what I need.
  Still remember that night two years ago? When I suddenly fell ill, it was you who carried me on your back to a nearby hospital. You took good care of me while I was having an injection. Later, you managed to help me with my lessons. Without your help, I would have failed in the examination.
  I still have hundreds of stories to share with you. I still have thousands of blessings for you. May all your dreams come true! May our friendship last till the end of the universe.!
  Yours,
  Wang Ping
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:35 , Processed in 0.065157 second(s), 6 queries , WinCache On.