帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-28 15:47:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

00eef956ba0cec030766c9ce0b76ec7147.jpg

00eef956ba0cec030766c9ce0b76ec7147.jpg

马上要到毕业季了,毕业生们除了继续求学,就业外,还有自主创业的选择,六级作文也注意到了这一点,可能会出现相关的题目。这也属于议论文的一种,需要描写现状和发表自己的看法。下面是小编为大家准备的两篇作文题目,对应的范文在第2页哦。
        题目要求1:
          Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic College Students’ Starting Their Own Undertakings. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
          1)现在有不少大学生毕业后开始自主创业,政府鼓励这种行为,而且还给大学生创业提供了许多优惠和便利措施
          2)产生这一现象的原因
          3)你的看法
        题目要求2:
          Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic
          Getting to Know the World outside the Campus. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
          1) 大学生了解社会的必要性。
          2) 了解社会的途径(大众媒介、社会服务等)
          3)你打算怎么做。
        参考作文在下一页哦
        备考推荐:“碾压”六级指南
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-28 15:57:12 | 显示全部楼层

参考范文1:
        College Students’Starting Their Own Undertakings
          Nowadays there are many college students who choose to start their own undertakings instead of finding a job after graduation.The government encourages this practice, and provides many preferential policies and facilitation measures for college students.This phenomenon has aroused great concern from the whole society.
          However, why do so many college students take the way of starting their own undertakings? Firstly,college students are facing severe employment situations.Many college graduates couldn’t find ideal jobs, which forces them to set up their own businesses. Moreover,some ambitious college students are not satisfied with being employed by others.They want to develop and prove their talents by running their own businesses.Besides,the government’s encouragement and the media’s reports on college students venture stars have stimulated more college students’enthusiasm to take this way.
          As for me,it is a good choice for college students to start their own undertakings.However,it is a very difficult cause,which needs firm determination,clear mind,ability to endure hardship and a feasible project.Therefore,think it over and make full preparation before you decide to start your own business.
        参考范文2:
          Getting to Know the World outside the Campus
          It is of great significance for a college student to know the world outside the campus. In this fast-developing “Information Age”, college students must keep pace with the progress of the world.
          Additionally, by contacting the offcampus world, college students can have chance to get more practical skills. Therefore, how to know the world outside the campus is worth our attention.
          Many ways can be adopted by our college students to increase our knowledge of the world. Firstly,mass media, such as radios, televisions, newspapers and the Internet, are a good choice, by which we can be well informed about what is happening. Secondly, providing volunteer services is an efficient way to contact and know the society. Thirdly, we can take parttime jobs to increase our practical experience.
          As for me, I will try to create and grasp more chances to contact the society. In my opinion, getting to know the offcampus world is as important as improving academic performance. On balance, I suggest every college student should not confine himself to the campus but often go outside.
        备考推荐:“碾压”六级指南
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:33 , Processed in 0.083342 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.