36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:05:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I Love Summer我喜爱夏天
              It is believed that summer is hot, very hot. But the summer sun is nothing to me, because I don't usually go out.
              What I like to do best during the long summer vacation is to stay in my own little room and read. I love to read, but during the school year I could hardly find a free moment for reading. Endless assignments press down on me like a mountain. I feel confined and imprisoned. Once the summer vacation comes, however, I have all the time in the world to read and read . I read everything I want to read. For instance, I read my favorite author Dickens' works.
            Although  my room maybe small, and the sun maybe hot,  I'm free and  happy, how I love summer!
        I like summer best

In the four seasons, I like summer best. Summer can give me a sunny felling.
           In summer, people likes going to the swimming pool .I like to swim too. In summer holiday, I have swimming class. I can swim with other friends. It’s a funny thing. Now, I’m good at swimming, I often swim with my classmates, we play games in water. How funny the game is!
           In summer, we can eat some fruits. Watermelons、Strawberrys、Litchis、Longans...They’re the most delicious fruits, I think. I like strawberrys best. And, people likes to have cold drink and eat ice creams in summer. I like to eat chocolate ice creams. They’re more yammy than other ice cream.
           I like summer best. Do you like it?

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:48:19 | 显示全部楼层

I hate summer
            Three things make me hate summer: air conditioner, rain shower and ice cream. This sounds strange, doesn't it? Well, let me explain. Air conditioners are an absolute necessity in summer. As such they should be a blessing. The trouble is, however, they don't cool the whole sky--they only cool one room or building.
         So when you walk out of the comfortable air-conditioned room into the street, immediately you plunge into a gigantic oven. And the heat is all the more murderous for the cool air you've just enjoyed in the room. Air-conditioners are really an enemy in the guise of a friend. Thundershowers are a common thing in summer. They never give you warning in advance. And they tend to come when you don't have an umbrella with you. Every time I get caught in a rain shower I catch cold.
         All girls want to have good figures. As a girl, I naturally want to have a good figure. But how can I keep a good figure if I eat a lot of ice cream? Yet who can resist a delicious dish of vanilla or strawberry ice cream in summer? One more spoonful and I will probably put on one more pound. So can you honestly expect me to love summer?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:14 , Processed in 0.082012 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.