109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-21 19:26:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

3564d8449b124b19144579abbd1dcc1e25.jpg

3564d8449b124b19144579abbd1dcc1e25.jpg

话题:

俗话说:读书如交友。通过书,你可以和几千年前的孔子、苏格拉底交流思想,你也可以与几百年前的曹雪芹、卢梭围炉恳谈。可是你和几个伟大的灵魂交流过?

参考例文一:

Life is a journey,during which we are all in desperate need of a true friend. Books,to a large extent,are considered as the best friends of many individuals.However,in contemporary society,due to the accelerated tempo of life,many people are so indulged in the internet that they do not read books any more,thus suffering from moral desertification.Hence, the value of reading books is highlighted again.

Persistent attention should be paid to books for several reasons. First,with a broad coverage of subjects and topics,books enable one to become better.According to a saying,there is no royal road and to learning.What's more,since time-honored books accumulate the wisdom of ancient talents,it is books that offer people the possibility to attain an in-depth understanding of history and culture.Last but not least,books assist people to fully enjoy their leisure time.

To sum up,it is imperative for people from all walks of life to read books-perpetual friends in human life.Not only should we read masterpieces to realize the ancient wisdom,we should also read all kinds of books selectively to learn human life.

参考例文二:

The Story of My Life by Helen Keller is the mostinfluential book in my life. It abounds with courage,struggle and faith throughout.Helen Keller wasonce in deep despair in her childhood, but finally shedecided to overcome her physical defects and livehappily. Furthermore, she showed great patience inher long and hard learning period.

I have learned, above all, three lessons from her story.First, she taught me that often theroad to success is to face hardships bravely. Maybe you are born under an ill star yet you canstand a better chance than others. It is therefore important that you screw up your couragewhen courage is needed. Second, the impairment of part of her senses did not prevent herfrom learning: on the contrary, she had made continual efforts to go deeper into the realm ofknowledge, and her perseverance had thus helped her overcome many handicaps. Third, sheadvised that we should make the most of our sense organs as if we would lose them soonbecause this way we would observe the world more carefully than ever before.

The book is inspiring in that it is one brimming over with the unbending will of a gallantwoman beset with seemingly insurmountable difficulties.I hope I can be as courageous asshe.

词汇:

individuals [ˌɪndɪˈvɪdjʊəl] n. 个人,个体

desertification [dɪˌzɜːtɪfɪˈkeɪʃən] n. (土壤)荒漠化,沙漠化

time-honored adj. 历史悠久的,因古老而受到尊重的,久享盛名的,老字号

perseverance [ˌpɜːsɪˈvɪərəns] n. 毅力

insurmountable [ˌɪnsəˈmaʊntəbəl] adj. 难以克服的,不可逾越的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:31 , Processed in 0.073494 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.