109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:04:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
每一句都是“重磅炸弹”,都可以得高分,请你慢慢把他们背熟,以后的议论文都可以自然套用。

描述现象或提出问题为主:
表示……受到关注
1.      With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.
随着日益迅速的经济发展,更多的问题受到我们的关注。
2.      The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
保护森林引发人们的广泛关注.
/How we can maintain the ecological balance has been widely discussed in our university.
如何保护生态平衡在我们学校被广泛讨论。
/Recently the phenomenon has aroused people’s wide concern
最近这个现象引起了广泛关注。

重要影响
1.    Nowadays more and more people begin to realize the importance of the problem of education.
现在越来越多的人开始认识到教育问题的重要性。
/Nowadays more and more people notice the significance of the problem of pollution.
现在越来越多的人开始注意到污染问题的严重性。
2.    It may create/cause /lead to a series of problems.
这有可能造成一系列的问题
3. Advertising play a significant role in American business, furthermore, it exerts enormous effects on the nation’s economy.
广告在美国商业中起着重要的作用,而且它对国家的经济有着极大的影响。
4.  According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation.
根据最近的一项统计调查显示,大约78.9%的大学毕业生在毕业后都想继续进修。
5.      Our city becoming increasingly crowded due to the expanding population and the sharp rise in the number of private cars.
由于不断增长的人口和私家车数量的剧增,我们的城市变得愈来愈拥挤。
6.      With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
随着现代科技的迅速发展,互联网已经成为生活和工作中必不可少的一部分。

表示观点
表示支持或反对
1.    Personally, I stand on the side of…
就个人而言,我支持…
/As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
就我而言,我赞同…的观点

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:35:18 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#   From my part , I completely agree with the former/latter.
至于我,我完全同意前/后者的观点。
/Personally, I side with the former/latter opinion.
就个人而言, 我赞同前/后者的观点。
3.    For the reasons presented above, I strongly commit to the notion that…
根据上述的理由,我坚持的观点是…

表示陈述原因
1.    If asked to make a choice, I would not hesitate to side with the latter view for several strong reasons.
如果要我选择的话,我将基于以下几点理由毫不犹豫地选择后者的观点。
2.    I fully agree with the statement that… The reasons are chiefly as follows:
我完全同意…,  主要理由如下:
3.    I can hardly side with the latter opinion for the following several sound reasons:
我很难认同后一种观点,理由有以下几个方面:
4.    The reasons why… are as follows. The main reason is… What is more, … Thirdly… As a result, …

表示发生巨大变化
1.    Our eating habits have changed drastically since western fast food was introduced into China ten years ago.
自从十年前西式快餐进入中国以来,我们的饮食习惯发生了巨变。
2.    With the rapid development of economy, great changes have taken place in …
/remarkable/amazing/fantastic
/progress/growth /improvement
/society/industry/living standard
随着经济的快速的发展,…发生了巨大的变化。
3.    At present/currently/lately/recently/nowadays/these years/in the past several decades/over the last several years…
目前/当前/最近/近来/现今/这些年来/在过去几十年里/过去几年来…

正反两面看
1.      Though scientific advancement has brought us many benefits, it also produces some negative effects on human life to some extent.
虽然科学技术的进步给我们带来很多好处,同时也在某种程度上对人类生活带来负面影响。
2.      Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
对该问题的看法因人而异。
3.      Attitudes towards this hot topic differ widely.
人们对此热点话题的态度不一。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 17:43:25 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
4.      The discussion about…has never stopped in the past few years. Let’s have a look at its advantages and disadvantages before drawing the final conclusion.
关于…的讨论在过去几年里从来都没停止过。在得出最终的结论之前,让我们来分析一下它的利弊.

结论
1.    From what has been discussed above, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that…
从以上所讨论的来看,我们可以得出以下结论…
2.    Obviously, we can draw the conclusion that …
3.    Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.
4.  To conclude my essay, I would like to quote an old saying “…”
我想引用一句古语来结束我的文章:“…”
5. Up until now, we can see it clearly that____ is not beneficial or harmful in itself. The key lies in the user---so long as we can make proper use of it, it can be most helpful to us in many respects.

呼吁/解决办法
1.    Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.
不仅仅是为了我们,更是为了我们的后代,政府和普通公民应该联合起来,使这个世界变成更美好的家园。
2.    I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
我建议有关部门采取一些有效措施改善现状。
3.    When everyone realize the significance of environmental protection and adopts some feasible measures, I am fully confident that we can enjoy a cleaner environment.
当每个人都充分意识到环保的重要性,并采取可行的措施,我坚信我们能享有更干净的环境。
4.    Obviously, it is high time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
/Consequently, it is high time that we made great efforts to put an end to...
5.    What we should make sure is to absorb the essence and discard the dregs.
我们要做到的是取其精华,弃其糟粕。
6.    We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
我们被赋予新的机会和面临着新的挑战。
7.    I firmly believe that if we try our best to..., can we...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 17:59:07 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e# It is high time that we called on the efforts from all sides to deal with this problem properly.
10. In my mind, the government and the citizens should join hands to put an end to these_____.
11. It is more than necessary that all of us joined in the efforts to fight against this notorious phenomenon.
12. If everyone makes a contribution to environmental protection, the world will become much more beautiful.
如果每个人都为保护环境做出贡献,世界会变得更加美好。
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.        
让我们一起努力把世界变得更加美好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:23 , Processed in 0.066499 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.