帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-3-17 19:22:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

c1b6716dd874609de2a954d68029989422.jpg

c1b6716dd874609de2a954d68029989422.jpg

题目:  9 Some people prefer to live in a small town,Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place wouldyou prefer to live in? Use specific reasons anddetails to support your answer.
        范文:

I grew up in a small town and then moved to abig city, so I have experienced the good and badsides of both. I never thought that I would like livingin a big city, but I was wrong. After ten years ofliving in one, I can’t imagine ever living in a smalltown again.Small towns and big cities both have some problems in terms of transportation. In a smalltown, you have to own a car to ensure a comfortable living .you can’t get around without onebecause there isn’t any kind of public transportation. Big cities generally have heavy traffic andexpensive parking, but there you have a choice of taking public transportation. It’s not free,but it’s often cheaper than driving when you consider gas and time, especially if you don’t havea car, you’re better off in the city.
        I love the excitement of big cities. Small towns have a slow pace. Large cities mean you haveto adapt to a variety of situations, like finding a new route to work or trvine a new restaurant.I enjoy that challenge very much. Another part of the excitement of city living is the variety ofcultural activities available. There is a wild assortment of theatre music and danceperformances available in big cities. These things are rare in small ones.The final thing I think about large cities is the diversity of the people. the United States ismade up of people of different races, religions, abilities, and interests. However, you seldom findsuch a variety of people in a small town. I think that living in an area where everyone was justlike me would quickly become boring.
        Of course, security is a concern, and that one area where small towns are superior to bigcities.
        Still, I would rather be a bit more cautions and live a large city than to feel secure butbored.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 08:03 , Processed in 0.084346 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.