109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-3-15 21:14:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

c2af87ce88f1c9e0fdc38df9e612d81c12.jpg

c2af87ce88f1c9e0fdc38df9e612d81c12.jpg

(本文声优:FISH)
        1. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.如果我们一直等着别人或以后,改变是不会到来的。我们自己就是我们在等待的人。我们自己就是我们寻求的改变。
        2. If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.如果你走在正确的道路上,并且愿意继续走下去,那你总有一天会取得进步。
        3. The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.未来奖励那些坚持下去的人。我没有时间为自己感到难过。我没有时间抱怨。我要坚持下去。
        4. Why can't I just eat my waffle?为什么我不能吃我的华夫饼?
        5. We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.我们需要内化这个卓越的想法。没有多少人愿意花这么多时间来变得这么优秀。
        6. In the end, that's what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope?最后,这就是这次选举。我们是否参与愤世嫉俗的政治或希望的政治?
        7. There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.并不存在一个自由美国和一个保守美国的区别 - 只有团结的美利坚合众国。
        8. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.金钱不是唯一的答案,但它的作用非常可观。
        9. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.我们被警告不要向这个民族的人提供虚假的希望。但美国本身就是个不可能的故事,从来没有任何希望是假的。
        10. If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them and to promote their common welfare - all else is lost.如果人们不能相信他们的政府做它该做的事 - 保护他们和促进他们的共同福利 - 那我们就完全失败了。
        声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:17 , Processed in 0.082950 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.