109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-11-28 20:51:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

word1825950.jpg

word1825950.jpg

10 Secrets Your HR Person Won’t Tell YouHR不会告诉你的10个秘密
        1.If you call to check on the status of your résumé  and I ask, ‘What job did you apply for?’’If you don’t know, you’re done.如果你打电话来询问你的简历的情况,我问你“你申请的是什么职位?”这时,你回答说不知道,那你就没戏了。
        2.Someone might tell you to ‘Be yourself’ in the interview. Don’t be yourself. That’s the worst advice ever. We don’t want people who are neurotic or quirky or whatever else. All we care about is your skill and experience.也许有人告诉你在面试时要“做自己”,但我要告诉你千万不要这么做,从来没有比这更糟糕的建议了。我们不希望看到应聘者是神经兮兮的或者稀奇古怪的。我们关心的只有你的工作能力和工作经验。
        3.I was asked by one CEO to hire the long-legged girl with the long dark hair even though she didn’t have the right skills. Another time, I was instructed not to hire anyone with children because the company had too many people leaving for soccer games. That kind of thing happens all the time.曾经有个CEO告诉我要招聘一个长发的长腿美眉,即使她没有该有的工作能力也无所谓。还有一次,我接到指示说,不要招聘有小孩的人,因为公司有太多人请假,就为了去陪孩子参加足球比赛。招聘中,这种事情经常会发生。
        4.In interviews, everyone works well with others, and everyone learns quickly. Please tell me something else.面试中,每个人都会说自己善于交际,学习能力强。拜托,能说点别的吗?
        5.I know a lot more about you when you walk in the door than you realize. I’ll search for you on the web and often use my own personal network to do a pre-interview reference check.在你进门的时候,我对你的了解比你想象得还要多。我会通过网络还要我自己的交际圈对你进行一番提前考察。
        6.Never accept the job immediately. Say you need to think about it overnight. Once you sign on the dotted line there’s no room for negotiation.不要立刻接受一份工作,说你需要时间考虑。一旦签上了你的大名,你就没有讨价还价的余地了。
        7.If we ask ‘What salary are you looking for?’say you’re flexible, or say it depends on the responsibilities of the job. Try not to name a salary unless we really push you, because that gives us a leg up in the negotiating.如果我们问你“你理想的薪资是多少?”你就回答,你对薪资的要求是灵活的,根据你工作中承担的职责而定。除非我们要求你给个明确的数目,不然不要说具体的数字,这样会让你在谈判中处于下风。
        8.Don’t ever tell me that you have to have this job because you’re going to lose your house, your kids have nothing to eat, your mother has cancer. Companies aren’t a charity.面试中永远不要说你想要这份工作是因为你马上还不起房贷了,或者因为你的孩子快吃不上饭了,你的母亲得了癌症等原因。记住,公司不是慈善机构。
        9.Many people think, ‘If I work extra hard, I’m going to get noticed.’But it doesn’t work that way. Make sure your supervisor and your supervisor’s supervisor are well of aware of what you’re contributing.很多人以为,“只要工作努力,是金子早晚都会发光的。”事实并不是这样。想要发光,就一定要被你的老板或者老板的老板注意到你为公司所作出的贡献。
        10.If you have a question, come to my office. Don’t corner me in the bathroom.如果你有任何问题,直接到我办公室来谈。不要把我堵在厕所里说。
        更多相关内容,请看沪江BEC商务英语分站>>
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:34 , Processed in 0.077740 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.