36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-8 08:47:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
由于不健康的饮食习惯,以及缺乏运动等因素,欧美国家女性人群中的乳腺癌呈高发趋势。他们将每年的10月设定为乳腺癌关注月,将粉红丝带作为乳腺癌防治的标识。

诸多美剧女明星为这一公益行动贡献了自己的力量,在上面这段视频中,我们看到《识骨寻踪》的女主角Emily Deschanel、《老爸老妈的浪漫史》的女主角Alyson Hannigan、《胜利之光》女主角Minka Kelly、凭借《美国偶像》节目名声鹊起的歌影双栖明星Katherine McPhee,以及《罪恶城市》女主角Jaime King等人,通过一场女生中间相当生动有趣的睡衣派对,宣传了乳腺癌自查的相关知识,让女性观众在爆笑之余不忘增强对自身健康的重视。

【催泪舞蹈】舞林争霸关注乳腺癌超感人编舞

Touch A Tit Save A Tit7537254.jpg

Touch A Tit Save A Tit7537254.jpg

For all of those whose lives have been affected by breast cancer:

This is an update my previous blog about the campaign, but I am thrilled to finally launch the first video in a series of comedic PSA’s called Tit for Tat, a breast cancer awareness campaign that Jaime King and I are writing and producing with the support of Stand Up 2 Cancer.

This is a cause incredibly close to my heart, as I have had many family and friends inflicted with the disease. Some won the fight, others have not. It is SO IMPORTANT to be aware of the methods of breast cancer prevention and early detection.

The wonderful team at Her Energy, a pink-lemonade energy drink made for females (it’s got lotsa vitamins and is oh-so-tasty, too!) is sponsoring the six-month, six-episode viral campaign, so a HUGE thanks to them for making this happen.

Last month marked the shoot of The Booby Scare. Directed by Steve Carr (Mall Cop, Dr. Doolittle 2), Booby Scare stars the lovely Jaime King (Sin City, Pearl Harbor), Emily Deschanel (Spiderman 2, Bones), Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights, 500 Days of Summer), Katherine McPhee (American Idol, House Bunny), and Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother, American Pie.) We all had a BLAST.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:02 , Processed in 0.065164 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.