积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-6 08:37:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

a141efd1313f4edebb3fa13f5e222ccf42.jpg

a141efd1313f4edebb3fa13f5e222ccf42.jpg

http://o7rglifqz.bkt.clouddn.com/music/201211/black2.mp3
        【内容简介】
          月球最高监狱,穷凶极恶的伯格罗多星人鲍里斯(杰梅奈·克莱门特 Jemaine Clement 饰)越狱逃亡。他在1969年犯下邪恶罪行,最终被年轻的K(乔什·布洛林 Josh Brolin 饰) 砍掉一只手臂,送入监狱。此次他逃脱的目的,就是穿越时空杀死K。与此同时,J (威尔·史密斯 Will Smith 饰)和K(汤米·李·琼斯 Tommy Lee Jones 饰)一如既往处理各种外星人引起的混乱,因对鲍里斯的案件三缄其口,两个好搭档心生隔阂。选段中,J发现K消失不见后,穿越回1969年,顺利地找到了K。为了保护Griffin,那个拥有A网的,有预言能力的外星人,K与J奋力追逐突然到来的Boris……
        【选段台词】
        Griffin: I lost my planet. I don't want you to lose yours. It'll take a miracle, but if you pull this off, you'll be my new favorite moment in human history. Oh, dear. I forgot to see this one coming.
        J: Damn it!
        K: Have these in the future?
        J: No.
        K: Get on. Keep gyro settings at zero gain. Balance pitch and yaw with bursts on the center stalk between 80 and 100 psi.
        J: I didn't understand any of that!
        K: Gyro at zero gain.
        J: It is.
        K: Pitch and yaw with short bursts on the center stalk. Between 80 and 100 psi!
        J: Got it.
        Boris(young): The Arc Net! Give it to me!
        Griffin: This isn't the one where you get it!
        K: All right there, chief?
        J: Hell, yeah. It'd be better with four wheels! Two is, like, my minimum.
        K: What happens if Boris gets the Arc Net?
        J: Boglodite invasion, total destruction of Earth!
        Boris(young): The box! Good boy.
        J: We gotta stop this guy!
        K: I've been trying!
        J: You haven't been trying?
        K: Hey, slick.
        J: Yes, sir!
        K: Did you get him?
        J: Give me a sec.
        K: Is he dead?
        J: Negative. He got away.
        K: I got Griffin. Let's get out of here.
        Boris(old): I feel younger already. You pathetic waste of Boglodite flesh. I'd kill you right now, if I didn't value my own life.
        Boris(young): Who are you?
        Boris(old): Look at you. Every mistake I've ever made, just waiting to happen.
        Boris(young): What happened to my arm?
        Boris(old): You lose it, shot off by a human.
        Boris(young): No human could defeat me.
        Boris(old): You spend the next 40 years in prison, chained up like an animal.
        Boris(young): No prison can hold me!
        Boris(old): They built one especially for us, on the moon.
        Boris(young): No human has been to the moon so they cannot have bulit it there already.
        Boris(old): So stop arguing! You can avoid all of that if you just listen to me!
        Boris(young): You were defeated! You let it get shot off! That wasn't me, that was you!
        Boris(old): What's your plan?
        Boris(young): Prevent the Arc Net from being deployed. Kill anyone who tries.
        Boris(old): Good plan. Didn't work. With my help we'll get the Arc Net, kill Agent K the invasion will be successful and we'll get to keep both of our arm! Stop stare at it! Listen!
        K: You all right?
        Griffin: Yeah. Thank you for saving my life.
        K: It's what we do.
        J: You still have the Arc Net?
        Griffin: When you're being hunted by Boris the Animal you get good at hiding things. This will save your world. Once it's outside the atmosphere, it gets a whole lot bigger. All you have to do is deploy it.
        K: You mean in space? Well, how do you suppose we do that?
        Griffin: It's just one small step.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-6 10:10:59 | 显示全部楼层

1c51f2a2a31c4e4384b02b10a359ee8d42.jpg

1c51f2a2a31c4e4384b02b10a359ee8d42.jpg

【重点词汇】
        1. pull off
        “我的星球没了,我不希望你们的也没了。这的确需要一个奇迹才能成功,但那时就会成为地球上我最爱的一刻。” Griffin真是个有爱的外星人。“pull off”有意为“脱去”,“胜利完成”,“捣鬼”。
        2. negative
        K问:“他死了吗?”J说没有。Boris才没那么容易死呢,大boss的未来式将要出现咯!剧情真是越来越吸引人了捏。学过这个单词,以后当我们要用英语说“不”的时候,记得尝试一下“negative”哟~
        3. get away
        “Boris没死,而是跑掉了!”真可惜,Boris这个宇宙大坏蛋还活着。一个坏蛋就这么难搞,看来以后有两个Boris,一定是场恶战。原意有“离开”,“脱身”,“逃掉”,“抽身”,“拔身”。
        4. chain up
        “未来40年你将在监狱度过,像野兽一样被铁链锁住。”当Boris看到未来的自己少了一条手臂,觉得不可思议。当又被告知自己未来40年在月球监狱中度过,更是觉得完全不可能。原意为“拴住”,“锁住”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:41 , Processed in 0.064477 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.