积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-6 08:36:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

8b9229c1535845628666685001da1c0243.jpg

8b9229c1535845628666685001da1c0243.jpg

http://o7rglifqz.bkt.clouddn.com/music/201210/flipped3.mp3
        【内容简介】
        Bryce(卡兰•麦克奥利菲 Callan McAuliffe 饰)全家搬到小镇,邻家女孩Juli(玛德琳•卡罗尔 Madeline Carroll 饰)前来帮忙。她对他一见钟情,心愿是获得他的吻。两人是同班同学,她一直想方设法接近他,但是他避之不及。经过了一系列的事情之后,渐渐地,Bryce却觉得他喜欢上了Juli,但是Juli却还误会着Bryce。正逢慈善募捐,Juli虽还对Bryce动心,但还是不想和她的死对头竞标和Bryce一起吃饭的机会。最后,Bryce控制不了自己的情绪,在众人面前想吻Juli,Juli慌忙逃开……
        【选段台词】
        Juli: What are you doing?
        (He was going to kiss me. To kiss me. All my life I've been waiting for that kiss. But not like this. Not this way. I pedaled home so hard, I thought my lungs would burst.)
        Juli's mother: Julianna? Julianna. Honey? What's wrong?
        Juli: I can't.
        Juli's mother: Sweetheart, you can tell me.
        Juli:Bryce tried to kiss me.
        Juli's mother: He did?
        Juli:In school. In front of everybody. Mom, please don't get it. It's probably him.
        Juli's mother: Sweetheart, maybe you should talk to him.
        Juli:I can't. I can't.
        (Bryce wouldn't leave me alone. He kept calling on the phone. And knocking on the door. He even snuck around the house and tapped on my window.)
        Bryce: Juli! Please, I gotta see you! Come on out, just for a minute!
        Juli: (Why didn't he understand that I just wanted to be left alone?)
        Bryce: Please!
        Juli: (After two days, Bryce stopped. And I thought it was finally over.Then, one afternoon, I was coming into the front room to read when I heard a noise in the yard.)
        Hey, what's he doing?
        Juli's father: Juli, calm down. I gave him permission.
        Juli: Permission? Permission for what? He's digging a hole.
        Juli's father: I told him he could.
        Juli:But why?
        Juli's father: I told him he could.
        Juli: (It was torture seeing him dig up my grass. How could my father let him do this? Bryce knew I was there too.)
        He's gone. A tree? He's planting a tree? Is it a?
        (I didn't really need to ask. I could tell from the shape of the leaves and the texture of the trunk. It was a sycamore tree.)
        Bryce: (When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker?)
        Juli: (He looked at me with those eyes. Those once again dazzling eyes. And I knew that Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss. But he wouldn't be for long. As we stood there, I realized that all these years we never really talked.)
        Do you need some help?
        Bryce: Yeah.
        Juli: (But that day, we started.)
        Bryce: (And I knew we'd be talking for a long time.)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-6 09:51:23 | 显示全部楼层

c3de615b911a4f8e8bcaa9ad220ed39a43.jpg

c3de615b911a4f8e8bcaa9ad220ed39a43.jpg

【重点词汇】
        1.sneak around
        本意为“偷偷地溜到”,选段中Bryce对于自己没有顾及Juli的感受想要向Juli道歉,但Juli却尽自己所能不和Bryce遇见。于是就有Bryce“偷偷地溜到”Juli的房间外敲Juli的窗户的场景。
        2.leave sb. alone
        "Bryce为什么就不明白我想要静一静?" 选段中,Juli不想看到Bryce,想要逃避一段时间,她实在无法那么快原谅Bryce,尽管她仍喜欢他。
        3.give sb. permission
        “允许某人做某事”。Juli的爸爸同意了Bryce在他的院子中挖个坑。Juli看到了很不解,为什么让Bryce随意糟蹋她整理得好好的院子?原来,Bryce为了请求Juli的原谅,准备再给Juli种棵曾经Juli钟爱的梧桐树。
        4.walk around with
        “Bryce仍在等待着我的初吻。”本意为“闲逛”,“绕圈子”,此为衍生义“等待”。Juli被Bryce所感动,她发现曾经她深爱的拥有迷人眼睛的Bryce回来了,她终于原谅了他。最后两人的手叠在一起,温馨甜蜜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:19 , Processed in 0.078535 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.