434fa6a3adc9496993880703b74381b455.jpg
口语精华:
1. You need the U.S. law enforcement out of your hair.你需要美国执法部门不来找你的麻烦。
2. You're grasping at straws, and you know it.你知道,你这不过是在捞救命稻草罢了。
3. That's a hell of a tall order.这真是个艰巨的任务。
4. But he's not gonna hire me because of my pretty face.但他不会因为我长得好看就雇用我。
5. We're gonna stay a step ahead of him.我们要比他更快一步。
6. I wouldn't have asked for your help unless I knew it would work.除非我知道这个方法是可行有效的,不然我不会向你寻求帮助。
7. If you can't nail the quality, go for quantity.如果你不能保证质量,那还是保证数量吧。
8. That's not an omen.那可不是什么兆头。
9. You're out of your mind.你脑子不正常吧。
10. You've always had a pretty good instinct.你的直觉总是很好。
11. There is no reason to go dredging it up again.没有理由再重提这件事了。
12. I will make sure that both of us stay on the straight and narrow.我保证我们都会遵守规则,安分守己。
经典台词:
1. Peter: I came here to convince Neal to turn himself in.Meanwhile, you got the wild bunch chasing him down like a dog on the street.我来到这里试图说服Neal自首。与此同时,你却让那帮野蛮的家伙把他追的如同丧家之犬。
2. Peter: You play this right,and you've landed the biggest score of your life.如果你搞定这次,你就会赢得这辈子最漂亮的一仗。
作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:何方 校对:我的美剧口语梦) |