QQ截图201111241841187802006.jpg
http://share.vrs.sohu.com/489501/v.swf&xuid=
093117227202206.gif
1、Gotcha. 找到你了。
gotcha 抓到你啦;明白了
e.g: Yeah, 5 o'clock, gotcha. 嗯,5点,明白了。
2、So don't try to talk me out of it. 别想劝我回头。
talk somebody out of something 劝某人别做某事
e.g: Can't you talk them out of selling the house? 你能劝他们别卖房子吗?
3、You guys are--you're meant to be.你们俩就像是...你们命中注定在一起。
something is meant to be/happen 注定会发生,一定会发生
e.g: Dan left me after a month so I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Dan在一个月后离开了我,所以我想我们不是命中注定的。
4、You might as well ask me where Carmen Sandiego is.你还不如问我神偷卡门在哪里。
might as well还不如...;应该...更好
e.g: I suppose we might as well go home. 我觉得我们还不如回家吧。
5、Nikita is on the verge of losing someone she loves.尼基塔即将失去所爱之人。
on the verge of 濒临于...;即将...;接近于...
e.g: Jess seemed on the verge of tears. Jess看上去快哭了。 |