|
看生活大爆炸学英语第五季第六集
http://share.vrs.sohu.com/459532/v.swf
【剧情介绍】
Sheldon的老妈来了,Sheldon与Leonard他们开始一场争宠的“夺妈心计”“金枝欲孽”,最后Sheldon发烧了,终于赢得一点母子时间。(Sheldon版,Penny版和Mary原版的《Soft Kitty》,你更中意哪个版本?)
1You're missing out. It's gonna be wall-to-wall fun.
你就等着后悔吧,那超好玩的。
miss out错过机会,坐失良机,失败,冷落。
2You are in for a treat.My mother's fried chicken is why we had to buy my dad the extra large coffin.
你肯定会喜欢的,就因为我妈炸的鸡太好吃了,我们不得不给我爸买一口更大的棺材。(这破孩子,说的什么话呢)
be in for a treat=you will like it你一定会满意的
3And when they're drunk as a skunk, what beverage do we offer?
如果他醉了,我们应该端上什么饮料?
Skunk臭鼬,讨厌鬼,卑鄙的人。drunk as a skunk烂醉如泥。
4Nice. Kick a man when he's down.
好啊你,落进下石!
5And don't beat yourself up.When I was your age, you could have me for a car ride and a bottle of strawberry wine.
也别太自责,我像你这么大的时候,一瓶草莓酒再开车带我兜一圈我就是你的人了。
beat yourself up自责不已。
6Thanks, but I watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special every year, so I get the gist.
谢谢,但是我每年都有看《查理布朗的圣诞特辑》,所以我理解你的意思。
get the gist大意理解。
7She says if I don't back out she's going to go on a hunger strike.
她说如果我不退出,她就绝食抗议。
back out退出,不参与(某事)。
8Sure you're not coming down with a cold?
你确定你没感冒?
coming down with付钱;染上…病。
9But deep down inside... apparently we're just two peas in a pod.
但是说到底我们是一样样的.
two peas in a pod一个豆荚里的两颗豆子,一模一样. |
|