主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 14:34:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Among the three cities, what I like best is City B. When we choose a city to live in, I think we should consider safety and climate first.Saety is the most important factor for citizens. If our safety can't be ensured, il is not difficult to imagine what the result will be. On the other hand, climate is also very important. Good cliraate will benefit our health and make the environment beautiful and comfortable.
          Of course, we couldn't ignore the other factors about the city. such as emploument opportunity, entertainment and so on. But these,are not as important as safety and cli mate. As long as wc have good oducation and strong abilities, it's no problem to get a good job though the cmployment chances are slim.
          From the above chart, we can see that Cily B has the best climate and belier condition in safety among the three cities. City A. though its safely is botter than city B, has the worst climate. Though City C has the best ernployment opportunity and entertain ment, the safety in this cily is the worst. Wire it left, me to choose, I should not hesitare a moment to live in City B.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:10 , Processed in 0.092149 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.