主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 14:34:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Advantages of Getting a Loan from the Bank for My Studies I am a College student from a farmer's family in a mountaineous area. A year ago, I was admitted to a famous university. Before entering the university, I was told that the necessary expenses during my four years' study would cost nearly fifty thousand yuan. My parents had collected all the money there was to collect, including the money borrowed from their relatives, but it was hardly enough to meet the needs. Then,good news came that I could resort to the bank for a loan. I thought it was a good idea and so I did it.
          My decision was based on the following considerations:
          First, with the loan I can pay the tuition and support my life on the campus.
          Secondly, I don't have to depend on my parents who are always worrying about the enormous family expenditure.
          Thirdly, I will always have the pressure upon me which forces me to study the hard way.
          Fourthly, I have to live a very simple life and save every coin possible. To sooner liquidate the debt, I sometimes work as a home tutor, sometimes a door-to-door salesman, sometimes a restaurant waiter.
          Fthly, while doing part-time jobs, I have accumulated a lot of social experience, bitter sometimes, sweet occasionally but happy all the time.
          I think the above are the advantages the loan from the bank has brought to me. They are beneficial not only to my studies at the university but also to my future career, because
          irmly believe in the saying  "Harsh life produces a diligent and intelligent man."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:38 , Processed in 0.058013 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.