主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 14:34:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The TV program Iike best is the news report.By watching it every day,I can wit ness personally the important events occurring at home and abroad. It helps me broaden my field of vision and adds much to my knowledge of the world.
          In thirty minutes,the prcgrarn updates us on the current political and economic re form work of our country, talking of international contacts and cultural exchanges be tween China and foreign countries. The most interesting of all is the report of interna tional affairs from which I can observe the polirical situatons and turbulent (不安定的) social factors throughout the world and see the people strive earnestly for peace and pros perity. It also shows sometimes the decadent (堕落的) side of life in many civilized coun.
          In addition, recent scientific development and international sports competition are presented.In short,the program is rich and varied. Someone has said, "One need not leave home but can understand what happens in the world."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 23:22 , Processed in 0.070082 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.