主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 14:34:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  It is necessary to prevent cfiildren from seeing violent films. In recent years teenage criminals have increased alarmingly and this has happened at a time when more and more hours are being devoted to TV prngranms and films which show violent behaviour and violent solutions to all kinds of problems. Children are weak in judging right from wrong, and tend to admire film characters who solve problems by force. Then they apply what they have learned in the film to real life, which causes harmful effects on society. Therefore, violent films are harmful to children.
          When I was young, I had never heard of the crime of kidnapping. But now crime like this is heard mad read frequently. Only a few days ago, I learned from newspaper that a boy who had kidnapped a two-year-old child for money was arrested. The boy said he learned about kidnapping in the film. I am not saying all crimes or even mast crimes can be attributed to violent films, but observations have shown that it is a major factor.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 23:23 , Processed in 0.068205 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.