主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 14:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Of all the subjects I study like maths best.I think it is reasonable.You know maths helps you to exercise your brains, and make you smarter and more intelligent. Maths can be applied in all fields of selene, and naturally it is said that maths is the mother of all subjects.
          Maths has been developing rapidly.In the development of science and technology, there continuously appear problems which may be solved only with the help of maths.
          This in turn makes maths itself develop faster. Many examples can be cited to show the synchronous development of maths and technology and science. From this point of view, we are sure to say that maths will develop still faster, for science and technology will con tinue to advance without stop.
          However, maths is not easy to master.
          It requires a high degree of intelligence.You can see some children who often fail to pass their maths examination, but others deal with it very easily.
          This difference obviously comes from tim levels of intelligence. But what is most important in mastering maths is one's hard work. Though one is less clever, he can master it through diligence. Countless facts have proved this point. Maths is a challenge and that is why I like it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 04:40 , Processed in 0.073087 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.