36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 14:33:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Part I Writing (30 minutes)
          Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Students’ Driving to School. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below.
          Who Should Pay the University’s Tuition?
          1. 大学学费不断上涨,有人认为大学学费应由学生自己赚取,有人认为应由父母供给。
          2. 作为大学生,谈谈你自己的观点,并给出理由。
          【范文】
          University education plays an important role in a person’s career since it offers people more opportunities. With the rising of university’s tuition, hot discussions have arisen about who should pay the university’s tuition. Some say students should pay fees by themselves as they pay for their own life. Some think that tuition fees should be paid by their parents because that amount of money is beyond students’ ability.
          As far as I am concerned, I think parents should pay part of the fees while university students bear the rest part. It is true that trying to make money will affect university students’ studies. But doing part-time jobs will help them gain working experience, learn more of society as well as realize the importance of saving money. Most importantly, it helps to lighten financial burdens of parents.
          【点评】
          文章第一段开门见山,指出关于谁支付大学学费的不同意见。第二段说明自己的观点----希望父母和孩子共同承担学费,这样有助于减轻家庭负担,学生也有机会通过社会实践获取更多社会经验。
          第一段中With the rising of university’s tuition意为“随着大学学费的上涨”;be beyond one’ s ability意为“超出某人的能力范围”。第二段中gain working experience意为 “获取社会经验”;lighten financial burdens意为“减轻经济负担”。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 10:04 , Processed in 0.076418 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.