英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 141|回复: 0

拜伦著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-10 11:42:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 
          要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
          When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
          休要迁怒于睡眠;
          Extend not your anger to sleep;
          你的爱只在梦乡存在,——
          For in visions alone your affection can live,—
          醒来,我空余泪眼。
          I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
          睡神!快封闭我的神志,
          Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
          让昏倦流布我周身;
          Shed o'er me your languor benign;
          愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
          Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
          像仙境一样销魂!
          What rapture celestial is mine!
          听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
          They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
          也是死亡的样品;
          Mortality's emblem is given;
          天国倘若是这般滋味,
          To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
          愿死神早早降临!
          If this be a foretaste of heaven!
          舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
          Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
          我何曾心花怒放;
          Nor deem me too happy in this;
          梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福
          If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
          只许我凝眸痴望。
          Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
          梦中,也许你笑口微开,
          Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
          莫说我受罚还不够!
          Oh! think not my penance deficient!
          入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
          When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
          这苦刑怎生忍受!
          To awake will be torture sufficient.
          
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-9-15 21:36 , Processed in 0.043448 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表