|
发表于 2016-7-10 12:39:57
|
显示全部楼层
Justtalk to one another, learn to co-exist.
只要跟彼此对话,学著共存。
I can't stand to hear the silenceof a busy commuter train
我无法忍受听到繁忙的通勤火车上一声不响
When noone wants to talk for the fear of looking insane.
没人想要开口,因为怕看起来像疯子。
We'rebecoming unsocial,
我们正变得无法做社会交流,
It nolonger satisfies to engage with one another, and look into someone's
eyes.
与彼此交流、看著某人的双眼再也无法满足人们了。
We'resurrounded by children, who since they were born,
我们被孩子围绕,他们自出生后,
Havewatched us living like robots, who now think it's the norm.
就看著我们像机器人般过活,现在认为这是种常态。
It's notvery likely you'll make world's greatest dad,
你不大可能会成为世界上最好的爸爸,
If youcan't entertain a child without using an iPad.
如果你没办法不用iPad就能取悦孩子的话。
When I was a child, I'd never behome,
当我还是个孩子,我从未待在家,
Be outwith my friends, on our bikes we'd roam.
我和我的朋友们外出,骑著我们的脚踏车闲晃。
I'd wearholes on my trainers, and graze up my knees.
我会穿著破洞的球鞋,擦伤我的双膝。
We'dbuild our own clubhouse, high up in the trees.
我们会筑起我们自己的俱乐部,高高地在树上。
Now thepark's so quiet, it gives me a chill,
现在公园是如此地宁静,让我不寒而栗,
See nochildren outside and the swings hanging still.
看到没有孩子在外头,而秋千静止不动。
There'sno skipping, no hopscotch, no church and no steeple.
没有跳绳、没有跳房子游戏、没有上教堂、没有教堂的尖塔。
We're ageneration of idiots, smart phones and dumb people.
我们是一个充满白痴、智慧型手机、和愚蠢人们的世代。
So look up from your phone, shutdown the display.
所以从你的手机抬起头来、关上萤幕。
Take inyour surroundings, make the most of today.
接纳你周遭的事物,将今天发挥到淋漓尽致。
Just onereal connection is all it can take
只要一次真正的接触,这就足以
To showyou the difference that being there can make.
告诉你亲临现场可以造成的不同。
Be there in the moment that shegives you the look
在她给了你那眼神的那一刻亲临现场
That youremember forever as when love overtook
当爱情席卷而来时你会永远记得
The timeshe first held your hand, or first kissed your lips
她第一次牵你的手、或是第一次吻你的唇之时
The timeyou first disagreed but you still love her to bits.
你们第一次争执,但你还是爱她爱到一发不可收拾之时。
The timeyou don't have to tell hundreds of what you've just done
你不必细数上百件你才刚做好的事之时
Becauseyou want to share this moment with just this one.
因为你只想和这个人分享此时此刻。
The timeyou sell your computer, so you can buy a ring
你卖掉你的电脑,好能买只戒指之时
For thegirl of your dreams, who is now the real thing.
为了你梦中的女孩,她现在是千真万确的事情了。
The timeyou want to start a family, and the moment when
你想要成家之时,还有那一刻
Youfirst hold your little girl, and get to fall in love again.
你第一次抱著你的小女孩,并再次恋爱了。
The timeshe keeps you up at night, and all you want is rest
她整晚让你不得安宁、你想要的只有休息之时
And thetime you wipe away the tears as your baby flees the nest
还有当你的宝贝离巢而去,你擦去泪水之时
The timeyour baby girl returns, with a boy for you to hold
你的宝贝女儿回来,带著个男孩给你抱抱之时
And thetime he calls you granddad and makes you feel real old.
还有他叫你爷爷,让你感觉真的好老之时。
The timeyou've taken all you've made, just by giving life attention.
你记录下所有你曾做过的事情之时,仅仅是透过重视生活。
And howyou're glad you didn't waste it, by looking down at some
invention.
还有你多麼庆幸你没有将它给浪费掉,因为光低头看著某些发明。
The timeyou hold your wife's hand, sit down beside her bed,
你握著你妻子的手之时,坐在她的床边,
You tellher that you love her and lay a kiss upon her head.
你告诉她你爱她,并在她头上留下个吻。
She thenwhispers to you quietly as her heart gives a final beat
接著当她的心脏跳最后一下时,她低声悄悄地告诉你
Thatshe's lucky she got stopped by that lost boy in the street.
她很幸运能被那在街头迷路的男孩给叫住。
But none of these times everhappened, you never had any of this.
但这些时光从未发生过,你未曾体验过这之中任何一个。
Whenyou're too busy looking down, you don't see the chances you miss.
当你太忙於低著头,你就看不见你错失的机会。
So lookup from your phone, shut down those displays.
所以从你的手机抬起头,关上那些萤幕。
We havea final act existence, a set number of days.
我们有个最终的存在期限,一段固定的天数。
Don'twaste your life getting caught in the net,
别浪费你的人生沉迷在网路中,
As whenthe end comes nothing's worse than regret.
当人生终点来临时,没有什麼比悔恨更糟糕的。
I'mguilty too of being part of this machine,
对於成为这台机器的一部分我也深感罪恶
Thisdigital world, we are heard but not seen
在这个数位世界,我们被听见、但没有被看见
Where wetype as we talk, and we read as we chat
在那儿我们讲话用打字的,我们聊天用读的
Where wespend hours together without making eye contact.
在那儿我们聚在一起数个小时却没有眼神交流。
So don'tgive into a life where you follow the hype.
别陷入一段随波逐流的人生。
Givepeople your love, don't give them your "like."
给人们你的爱,不要给他们你的「赞」。
Disconnectfrom the need to be heard and defined.
与想要被听见、被定义的需求断绝关系。
Go outinto the world, leave distractions behind.
走出去进入世界,将令人分心的事物给抛在后头。
Look upfrom your phone. Shut down that display.
从你的手机抬起头看看。关掉那萤幕。
Stopwatching this video. Live life the real way.
别再看这部影片了。以真实的方式过生活吧。
|
|