主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 11:15:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I will avoid with fury the killers of time. Procrastination I will destroy with action; Doubt I will bury with faith; Fear I will dismeber with confidence.Where there are idle mouths I will listen not; Where there are idle hands I will linger not; Where there are idle bodies I will visit not. Henceforth I know that to court idleness is to steal food, clothing and warmth from those I love. I am not a thief. I am a man of love and today is my last chance to prove my love and my greatness.
        The duties of today I shall fulfill today. Today I shall fondle my children while they are young; Tomorrow they will be gone, and so will I. Today I shall embrance my woman with sweet kisses; tomorrow she will be gone, and so will I.Today I shall lift up a friend in need;tomorrow he will no longer cry for help, nor will I hear his cries. Today I shall give myself in sacrifice and work;tomorrow I will have nothing to give, and there will be none to receive.
        And if it is the last, it will be my great monument.This day I will make the best day of my life. This day I will drink every minute to its full. I will savor its taste and give thanks. I will make the every hour count and each minute I will trade only for something of value. I will labor harder than ever before and push my muscles until they cry for relief.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 18:13 , Processed in 0.078929 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.