英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 74|回复: 0

酒店英语情景对话:预订客房

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-8-3 12:58:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Making a Reservation 预订客房
        Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
        下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
        Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
        下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
        R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
        有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
        C: West, W-E-S-T.
        R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
        谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
        C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
        我将会住很长一段时间的。
        R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
        很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
        C: How much is the suite, please?
        请问套房多少钱呢?
        R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
        您订的套房一天是320元。
        C: Does that include attendance?
        有包括服务费吗?
        R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
         320元一天,包含服务费。
        C: Meals included?
        餐费有包含在内吗?
        R: Meals are extra, not included.
        餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
        C: What services come with that?
        都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
        R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
        您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
        C: Do I have to pay in advance?
        我需要提前预付吗?
        R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
        要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
        C: On which floor is the suite?
        套房在几楼呢?
        R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
        我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
        C: What’s the difference between them?
        它们之间有什么不同呢?
        R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
        条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
        C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
        哪一间更安静?
        R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
        三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
        C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
        我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
        R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
        好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
        C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
        不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
        R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
        那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
        C: What if there isn’t any room then?
        是不是那之后都没有房间了?
        R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
        不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
        C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
        好的,谢谢,再见。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2025-10-2 13:32 , Processed in 0.048795 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表