109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-30 10:16:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

767ce8a689cf4fd18d7f3d0d8b8c65ec.jpg

767ce8a689cf4fd18d7f3d0d8b8c65ec.jpg

Exploring Your New Location探索新的目的地
        16. Use guidebooks sparingly. I recommended Yelp because it allows you to discover a few places off the beaten path. Guidebooks only presents you with tourist spots; even those that advertised themselves as being off the beaten path.慎用旅行指南。我推荐使用Yelp,因为它能带你发掘一些不落俗套的好去处。一般的旅行指南只包括旅游景点,有些甚至是广告,宣传其“不落俗套”的地方。
        17. Use the local language as much as possible. It reflects well not only on you, but also on your nationality in general. It shows you are willing to make the effort, which can work in your favor in some situations.尽量使用本地语言。这不仅反应你的个人态度,也能大体展现你的民族性格。这说明你愿意努力尝试,有时能为你省去不少麻烦。
        18. Have a souvenir list prepared, and stick to it. This will save you money and prevent you from purchasing something that “you’ll find someone to give to another time”.先备好纪念品列单,然后严格按照列单购买。这可帮你省钱,以免你买下一些大众类俗物。
        19. Eat locally only. Save McDonalds, if you have to eat it in any location, for when you’re home. Trying the local cuisine will save you more money and allow you to experience new and flavorful meals.尝试本地食物。像麦当劳这种任何地方都能见到的店,还是算了吧。品尝地方菜不仅划算,还能经历崭新的味蕾之行。
        20. “When in Rome, do as the Romans” is a general saying that I like to translate it as, “don’t be a stubborn traveler, and get out of your comfort zone”. If a country advises modest dress, for example, follow through. It can even ensure your safety as a foreigner.俗话说:入乡随俗。用我的话来说,就是“不要刻板固执,一定得走出自己的舒适区”。打个比方,如果某个国家倡导朴素着装,那你也跟着有模学样吧。作为外国人,这能让你更加安全。
        Travel Hacks for Returning Home回家时的小贴士
        21. If you are a frequent traveler, live out of your toiletry bag and keep it packed. This will allow the packing process to be a bit easier and will prevent you from having to make expensive toiletry purchases if you forget something.如果你经常旅行,那就专门准备一个化妆袋,这样每次整理行李会容易很多,也可以避免因为忘记什么而去购置昂贵的化妆品。
        22. Use IFTTT when sharing traveling photos to make it seamless and easy. “Recipes” like sharing automatically to Dropbox or Evernote will allow you automatically to have a copy of your precious photos.用IFTTT分享旅行照片,这样既简便又快捷。如果选择自动分享到Dropbox或Evernote,你还能同时收到照片的复件。
        23. Unpack immediately when you enter the door. You may be tired out of your mind, but you’ll be glad you did it in the morning. Plus, it saves your luggage from smelling like soiled laundry. 一到家就立马打开行李。可能到时候你已经累得快散架了,但立马打开行李绝对大有好处,以免行李像脏衣服一样难闻。
        The travel hacks above have helped me on my busy travel year this year, and I hope they will provide some assistance to you. Let us know in the comments below which travel hack was your favorite. Also, let us know if there are any travel hacks, not mentioned above that have proved successful for you.今年我频繁旅行,而上面这些旅行小贴士则帮了我不少忙,我希望他们也能对你有所帮助。你最喜欢哪个旅行小贴士呢?请在下面的评论框里写出来吧。除此之外,你是否还有其他有效的旅行建议呢?请分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:26 , Processed in 0.068253 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.