帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-30 10:16:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

5548cc75954840579bf94d38c2ce2165.jpg

5548cc75954840579bf94d38c2ce2165.jpg

Traveling is one of life’s great joys. It’s a way to see the world and learn about places you’ve never been before. Here are some ways to help you make the most of your travel experience. 旅行是人生一大乐趣之一。旅行的方式,让我们放眼看世界以及了解自己以前从未去过的地方。这里有一些方法有助于你充分体验旅行的乐趣。
        1. Plan for the unexpected 旅途中的意外惊喜
        An itinerary can be helpful, but you won’t be able to plan everything down to the smallest detail. How could you possibly have known about that little restaurant at the back of that alley before you arrived, or that friendly local who invited who into his house to hear him play the santuri? Often, the best parts of a trip are a result of an adventure.旅行日程可能会有所帮助,但你无法计划到一切最小的细节。你不到那里的话,你怎么可能知道那个巷子后面的那个小餐馆呢?或者说,你怎么可能预料到友好的当地人会邀请你到他家去听他演奏扬琴?通常情况下,一次旅行的最佳部分就是冒险。
        2. Not getting what you want or getting what you didn’t want can be a blessing in disguise 没有收获你想要的东西或收获了你不想要的东西,因祸得福的感觉
        When you have to take a later bus or a different ferry, you have no choice but to accept it. This is how a lot of successful people learn to be happy when things don’t go their way. 在你没有选择的情况下,就必须得搭乘下一辆公共汽车或下一辆渡轮,没办法你就只能接受它。这就是很多成功人士如何从事情出乎意料的情况下所得到的快乐。
        3. The best things can come from the worst experiences 最糟糕的经历却让人有最美好的体验
        Once, when I was in Sicily, I was swindled by a stranger for a hundred dollars. At first I was devastated. I spent the entire next day thinking about what I should have done to keep my money, and what I would do if I had it. But what I learned from this about humanity, about the nature of good and evil within people, and how circumstances force them to do bad things showed me a lot about myself and how to cope with misfortune. 有一次我在西西里岛,被一个陌生人骗走了一百美元。起初我非常震惊,第二天,我一整天都在想如果不让骗子成功得逞的话,我应该怎么做。但从这件事情上,我学到的关于人性、关于人们的性本善和性本恶、关于环境迫使人去做坏事,都让我对自己审视良多,已经让我知道了如何应对不幸。
        4. Price and value are two different things 价格和价值是两码事
        The cost of a trip may be a couple of thousand dollars, depending on how big you go. But the value it could have on your life and your memories could be priceless. Think about how much you are willing to spend, sure, but also consider what else you want from your vacation, who you want to meet, what kind of experiences you want to have, and how you want to remember it ten years from now. 旅行可能会有几千美元的花销,这取决于你的个人经济状况。这笔费用可能会对你的生活是笔不菲的开销,但留给你的回忆却是无价的。想想你愿意花多少钱去旅行一次,当然,还可以考虑你想从假期中获得什么,你想见谁,你想拥有什么样的经历体验,以及如何才能把这次旅行体验记在心里长达十年的时间。
        5. Don’t follow others’ footsteps and find your own path 不要步人后尘,要找到自己的路
        Traveling in a guided tour can be informative and fun, but I look forward to wandering away from the group, down labyrinthine alleys, into falafel shops and sectarian neighborhoods, to experience my own understanding of a city and its environs. The same applies to when I come home from my trip. 在导游的带领下,旅游融知识性和乐趣性于一体,但我期待着不跟团旅游的体验,体验着走一走迷宫般复杂的小巷,走进沙拉三明治店和教区体验一下,亲自去体验了解一下一个城市及其周围地区。在我旅行归来时,这样的体验方式照样能行。

b5d9849e0edc4443af03da39460e661b.jpg

b5d9849e0edc4443af03da39460e661b.jpg

6. Living in the moment 活在当下
        Traveling is kind of like being in love. Except instead of being intimate with another person, you become intimate with a place. Those moments of pleasure when the sun hits your face and you look out onto a foreign countryside, or arrive at a new train depot in a bustle of taxis and hawkers—those are the moments you, or at least I, remember, and live for, again and again. 旅行从某种意义来讲就像是在谈恋爱,就像是在和恋人亲密热恋一样,只不过是你和一个地方变亲密。当阳光普照在你的脸庞上时,在你看到窗外异国乡村风情时,当你在熙来攘往的人群车流中或打的或坐拉脚车去一个新车站时,这些都是快乐时光,至少那个时刻的你,给自己留下了记忆,而且这些快乐的记忆又是如此鲜活。
        7. Seeing how other people live 观察别人是如何生活的
        We’re all part of a human family, but it’s easy to forget that when we move through our daily routine, seeing people who live just like we do. But when you see people going about their daily existence in ways very different from your own, it can open your eyes to how similar you are to them, and how different. 我们都是人类大家庭的一部分,但在日常生活中我们很容易忘记这点,看到大家的生活和我们的生活别无二致。但你会看到那里的人们的日常生存方式,与自己的生存方式还是大不一样,可以开阔你的眼界,你和他们是那样的相似却又大不相同。
        8. Appreciating what you have 感激自己所拥有的一切
        When you see a family eating rice for dinner and sleeping on the street under the open sky, it can help you think about how lucky you are to have a home and warm clothes you can go back to. Chances are if you’re reading this right now, your probably in the top 20% of the world’s wealthiest people. Don’t forget it! 当你看到一家人正餐吃的是米饭,睡在露天的街道上,想想自己够幸运的了,拥有一个幸福的家,吃得好穿得温。如果你正在读这篇文章,别忘了!你可能会是世界上20%最富有的人之一。
        9. Discerning tiny differences 辨别微小差异
        When you travel to a country that speaks a different language, it’s easy to spot what else makes it different. From the way the sunlight falls across a valley to the different flora and fauna in the surrounding forest, use your senses to determine what else is different in your foreign destination. 到那个讲不同语言的国家旅行时,很容易领略到异国风情。阳光穿过山谷落在异国森林周围的植物群和动物群中,用你的感官来判断外国目的地还有什么不一样的风土人情。
        10. Be more comfortable alone 独自一人更舒适更自在
        Even when you’re traveling with others, it can be isolating when no one speaks your language. Too often, you will have to make do thinking thoughts in your head, which is what many great thinkers, philosophers and artists have long known and practiced. 在没有人会说你的语言的情况下,即使你和他人结伴旅行,可能也会有种被隔离的感觉。很多时候,你不得不自行去思考,许多伟大的思想家、哲学家和艺术家们早就懂得这点并付诸实践。
        11. Learn how to tell a better story 学着怎样把一个故事讲得更加精彩
        Inevitably you will see or hear things worth telling friends about when you return home. After traveling enough, you will have all the practice you need to become a master story-teller. 你不可避免地会看到或听到一些回家后值得对朋友们讲的喜闻乐见。多次旅行之后,你就拥有了实战经验成为一个讲故事高手。
        So keep traveling with these lessons in mind and learn more from your experiences abroad. 因此,牢记这些贴士然后去旅行吧,从出国旅行经历中你会学习更多。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:53 , Processed in 0.082352 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.