帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-30 10:16:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

f233ae763252498e973df09374610bbc.jpg

f233ae763252498e973df09374610bbc.jpg

Quit your job and travel the world. So much easier said than done.辞掉工作去全球旅行,说起来容易做起来难。
        Sure, there are signs that clue you in, but how do you know when you’re ready? The final straw, that defining moment you decide to leave behind life as you know it and face uncertainty, all for the desire to explore the big, unknown world that's calling your name.当然,肯定也会有很多信号暗示,但你是如何感知到,对于自己来说那个时刻已经到了的呢?压死骆驼的最后一根稻草,就算未来面临着不确定,也还是让你毅然要把生活抛在脑后的决定性时刻。所有的这一切,都是为了去追寻和探索那个在呼唤着你的名字的未知浩瀚世界。
        There’s no clear-cut answer, unfortunately, but a recent Reddit thread brought up the question and here's what a few Reddit users had to say:不过不幸的是,对于这个决定性时刻的到来,大家其实并没有一个清晰的答案。不过美国新闻社交网站红迪网上近日发布的一个话题,又提出了这个问题,下面是几位红迪网用户想要倾诉的事实:
        网友 PotentialCheetah

I went to Bolivia and Peru for a few weeks and enjoyed my time there so much that I didn't really have any option but to quit the office job! Currently 7 months down, 1 to go. No regrets at all :)我去了玻利维亚和秘鲁待了几周,在那边玩得实在是太开心了,我实在没得选啊,就只能辞掉坐办公室的工作啦!离我辞掉工作已经有7个月了,我准备再在这边待一个月。完全不后悔!
        网友 Agiumage:

"Hey [boss' name] - how about instead of eating lunch here at the office with the team, I go to the gym and try to get healthier?" "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea." 30 days later I was in Costa Rica.我跟老板说:“嘿老大(名字略去),能不能不要大家整组人在办公室一起吃午饭,我想去健身馆锻炼身体啊!” 我老板回答:“额,我觉得这不是个好主意。” 30天后我就在哥斯达黎加度假了。
        网友 CurlyTemple

I had a four week return flight and only this much time away from work. In the last three days of my trip a scuba shop in Panama said they saw talent in me and asked me to stay and do an apprenticeship. It was the hardest decision I ever made to call my boss to say I wouldn't be there on Monday, but also the best thing I've ever done.之前我有过一次四周的旅行(返程机票都提前买好了的),我能够抽离工作的时间也就这么多了。在旅程的最后三天,是在巴拿马的一家潜水商店,店主们说看到了我的潜力,邀请我留下当个学徒。我打电话给我的老板,说我接下来的周一没法去上班了,那是我长这么大做过最艰难的决定,也是我做过的最好的事情。
        沪江小编:如果是你,会是什么样的时刻让你下定决心辞掉工作去旅行呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:12 , Processed in 0.084972 second(s), 15 queries , WinCache On.