36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 08:43:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
>>>以下资料为文都教育独家资料,转载请注明来源:文都教育

Part Ⅲ Listening Comprehension (35 minutes)
  Section A
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.
  11. A) Go to the parties.
  B) Go for a ride.
  C) Study for her exam.
  D) Change her clothes.
  12. A) The air pollution is caused by the development of industry.
  B) The city was poor because there wasn't much industry.
  C) The woman's exaggerating the seriousness of the pollution.
  D) He might move to another city very soon.
  13. A) He believes dancing is enjoyable.
  B) He definitely does not like dancing.
  C) He admires those who dance.
  D) He won't dance until he has done his work.
  14. A) He admires Jean's straightforwardness.
  B) He thinks Brown deserves the praise.
  C) He will talk to Jean about what happened.
  D) He believes Jean was rude to Brown.
  15. A) The woman had been planning for the conference.
  B) The woman called the man but the line was busy.
  C) The woman didn't come back until midnight.
  D) The woman had guests all evening.
  16. A) He shows great enthusiasm for his studies.
  B) He is a very versatile person.
  C) He has no talent for tennis.
  D) He does not study hard enough.
  17. A) He has managed to sell a number of cars.
  B) He is contented with his current position.
  C) He might get fired.
  D) He has lost his job.
  18. A) Jerry stayed in a room on the third floor for an hour.
  B) Jerry was absent when the discussion was being held.
  C) Nobody but the woman noticed that Jerry was absent.
  D) Jerry did not leave room 405 until an hour had passed.
  Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  19. A) To provide language learning opportunities.
  B) To teach students how to be expert in computer.
  C) To provide work opportunities for graduating students in the community.
  D) To help students pass math exam.
  20. A) English grammar.
  B) English literature.
  C) Intercultural communication.
  D) Mathematics class.
  21. A) By May 29th.
  B) By June 29th.
  C) By July 29th.
  D) By April 29th.
  Questions 22 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  22. A) Video and online game.
  B) Hazards of a high-tech society.
  C) Relationships on campus.
  D) Internet addiction.
  23. A) Because they lack self-discipline in their studies.
  B) Because they spend too much time on the Internet.
  C) Because they have not exerted their utmost efforts.
  D) Because they have developed poor relationships with teachers.
  24. A) The impulse to go online begins to affect other areas of life.
  B) One begins to feel anxious or depressed or lonely if online.
  C) One isn't looking forward to being connected with other people online.
  D) One is likely to be violent or crazy or aggressive if not online.
  25. A) To have some sort of balance in life.
  B) To keep off the Internet completely.
  C) To develop some sort of healthy recreation.
  D) To have a face-to-face talk with a psychiatrist.
  Section B
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.
  Passage One
  Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
  26. A) Diamond-producing rivers are located far away the mountain side.
  B) Diamonds can be formed without volcano heat and pressure.
  C) Volcano explosions brought some diamonds up to the earth surface.
  D) Explosions of the volcano can damage diamonds as well.
  27. A) In the volcanoes.
  B) On the floor of the sea.
  C) Under the river bed.
  D) At the foot of the mountain.
  28. A) How Diamond is Formed and Found.
  B) Diamond—A Precious Stone.
  C) Diamond Hunting.
  D) Diamond—Producing Countries.
  Passage Two
  Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard.
  29. A) How people fall ill.
  B) The influence of people's emotions on their health.
  C) A new method to cure breast cancer.
  D) Several ways to keep fit.
  30. A) Because he was of ill health.
  B) Because he was in a bad mood.
  C) Because his wife abandoned him.
  D) Because his immune system was not strong enough.
  31. A) Those who like talking about cheerful things live longer.
  B) Those who avoid talking about cheerful things die sooner.
  C) Those who like talking about their disease live longer.
  D) Those who avoid talking about their illness live longer.
  Passage Three
  Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
  32. A) Selling home furnishing.
  B) Renting furnished apartment.
  C) Selling used furniture.
  D) Renting home furnishing.
  33. A) Because the furniture they get in this way is better in quality.
  B) Because it saves them a lot of money.
  C) Because it saves them much trouble and money.
  D) Because they can get better quality furniture in this way.
  34. A) The idea of renting furniture is not acceptable.
  B) Renting furniture is not popular in the couple's home town.
  C) Only those who don't have enough money want to rent furniture.
  D) People usually grow to like the furniture they have rented.
  35. A) Rent or Buy?
  B) A New Way of Getting Home Furnishing.
  C) Furnished Apartment.
  D) A New Idea.
  Section C
  Directions: In this section, you will hear a passage three times. When the passage is read for the first time, you should listen carefully for its general idea. When the passage is read for the second time, you are required to fill in the blanks numbered from 36 to 43 with the exact words you have just heard. For blanks numbered from 44 to 46 you are required to fill in the missing information. For these blanks, you can either use the exact words you have just heard or write down the main points in your own words. Finally, when the passage is read for the third time, you should check what you have written.
  People do not analyze every problem they meet. Sometimes they try to remember a 36 from the last time they had a similar problem. They often accept the 37 or ideas of other people. Other times they begin to act without thinking; they try to find a solution by 38 and error. However, when all these 39 fail, the person with a problem has to start analyzing. There are six 40 in analyzing a problem.
  First, the person must 41 that there is a problem. For example, Sam's bicycle is 42 , and he cannot ride it to class as he usually does. Sam must see that there is a problem with his bicycle. Next, the thinker must 43 the problem. Before Sam can repair his bicycle, he must find the reason why it does not work. For instance, 44 _______________ He must take his problem more specific.45 _____________________________________. For instance, suppose Sam decided that his bike does not work because there is something wrong with the gear wheels. At this time, he can look in his bicycle repair book and read about gears. He can talk to his friends at the bike shop. He can look at his gears carefully. 46 _____________________________________________. Take Sam as an illustration. His suggestions might be: put oil on the gear wheels; buy new gear wheels and replace the old ones; tighten or loosen the gear wheels.
2011年6月六级全真预测试卷第二套:听力 摘自《2011大学英语六级考试全真预测卷

20160505052033698.jpg

20160505052033698.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 09:31:16 | 显示全部楼层
  Section A
  M: Hills, are you going to Jack's party tonight? Maybe I can give you a ride.
  W: Thanks, Tom. I'd like to go for a change, but I have my history exam tomorrow morning.
  Q: What will the woman probably do tonight?
  答案C
  解析:选项是关于某人的动作行为。男士邀请女士去参加Jack的宴会;女士表示感谢,但用but表达了自己真正要做的事情:明天上午有历史考试。从中可判断女士要复习历史。
  W: I Can't bear the air pollution in this city any more. It's getting worse and worse. The sky looks grey most of the time.
  M: You said it! We've never had so many factories before.
  Q: What does the man mean?
  答案A
  解析:选项是关于空气污染的问题。女士说:我再也忍受不了这个城市的空气污染了,越来越糟糕,天空大部分时间都是灰色的。而男士附和女士的看法,并说以前没有多少工厂,暗示工厂导致了空气污染加重。
  W: Lots of people enjoy dancing in the ball. Why not go dancing with me? I think it's the most interesting thing in the world.
  M:Believe it or not, that is the last thing I'd ever want to do.
  Q:What does the man mean?
  答案B
  解析:选项是关于跳舞的看法。女士说:这么多人都在跳舞,为什么不和我一起跳呢?我认为这是世界上最有意思的事。男士回答说:不管你信不信,这是我最不愿意做的。考生要注意一个固定搭配,that is the last thing后面加一个句子,指的是“最不想干的事情”,所以B为正确答案。
  W: Jean really lost her temper in Dr. Brown's class this morning. We were all shocked by her aggressiveness.
  M: Oh. did she? But I think her frankness is really something to be appreciated.
  Q: What does the man mean?
  答案A
  解析:选项是男士对Jean的看法。女士说:Jean在Dr. Brown课堂上发火了;男士用but表达了自己的看法:我倒觉得她的直率让人佩服。由此可以看出男士对Jean是钦佩的。
  M: I thought you were going to call me last night about the plans for the conference on language teaching.
  W: Sorry, I should have, but Tom and Jane stopped by and stayed until midnight.
  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
  答案D
  解析:根据选项,考生要特别注意女士的行为。男士说:我以为昨晚你会给我打电话,通知教学会议的计划呢;女士使用了虚拟语气:我本应该打电话的,但Tom和Jane顺便拜访我,他们一直待到午夜。从中考生可推断女士没有打电话的原因,一晚上都有客人。
  M: Your son certainly shows a lot of enthusiasm on the tennis court. He talked like a professional.
  W: I only wish he'd show as much for his studies.
  Q: What does the woman imply about her son?
  答案D
  解析:选项是对某位男士的看法。男士说:你儿子在球场真有激情,像个专业人士;女士使用了虚拟语气:我希望他在学习上同样有激情。虚拟语气告诉考生,他在学习上并没有太用功。
  W: How come Jim lost his job?
  M: I didn't say he had lost it. All I said was if he didn't get out and started selling a few cars instead of idling around all day, he might not find himself looking for a new job.
  Q: What does the man say about Jim?
  答案C
  解析:选项是关于某位男士的工作。女士问:Jim为什么丢了工作呢?男士强调Jim现在并没有失业,他说,如果Jim现在不开始卖车,他可能要开始找新工作了,暗示Jim可能被解雇。选项D是个干扰项,目前Jim并没有失业。
  W: Jerry, last night we held a discussion in that small room numbered 405 on the third floor and you were so conspicuous by your absence.
  M: Well, I made a mistake about the room number and stayed in room 415 for an hour waiting
  Q: What can we learn about Jerry?
  答案B
  解析:考生要特别注意Jerry做了什么事。女士说:昨晚在405讨论时,大家都注意到你缺席了;男士说:我把房间号弄错了,在415等了一个小时。从中可以判断开会时Jerry并不在场。
  Conversation One
  W: This is English Language Centre. How can I help you?
  M: Yes. I'm calling to find out more information about your program. For example, what kind of course do you offer?
  W: Well, first of all, 【19】the purpose of our program is to provide language learning opportunities to this area's community, whether a student's goal is to master basic functional language skills, let's say, for his or her job, or to study intensively to enter a US college or university.
  M: Okay. I'm calling for a friend who is interested in attending a US university. My friend is considering about further education.
  W: And that's the kind of, uh, 【20】instruction that we provide, from basic communication course to content-based classes such as computer literacy, intercultural communication, and business English.
  M: That sounds great. What are your application deadlines for the next semester?
  W: 【21】Well, we ask applicants to apply no later than two months before the semester begins.
  M: Alright. What is the tuition for a full-time student?
  W: Let me see. It's two thousand thirty dollars for a full time student.
  M: And how does one apply? Is it complicated?
  W: Well, we can send you an application and you can mail it back to us, or you can fill out our application that's on our Website.
  M: Great. Thank you for help. I appreciate that.
  W: You are welcome. You can call at any time if you have any other questions. Goodbye.
  Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  19. Which is the purpose of the English Language Centre?
  答案A
  解析:选项用动词不定式表示目的。听力对话一开始,女士就介绍了这个课程的目的,旨在给大家提供学习语言的机会。
  20. Which course is taught at the English Language Centre?
  答案C
  解析:选项是某一门课程,考生要注意语言学习中心提供的课程有哪里。听力对话接下来女士介绍课程,basic communication course,content-based classes,如 computer literacy, intercultural communication, business English,因而判断C为正确答案。
  21. If a semester begins on August 29th, by what date should one apply for it? 答案B
  解析:选项是关于时间。听力对话接下来问报名时间,女士回答说,截止到课程开始前两个月。如果课程8月29号开始,那报名时间截止到6月29号。
  Conversation Two
  W: 【22】We're talking this hour about how and why people might become addicted to the Internet. Dr. James at Maryland University has put together a support group for students who find themselves addicted to the Internet. He joins me now from his office in College Park.
  M: Thank you very much for inviting me.
  W: Is Internet addiction a relatively new thing?
  M: Well, some may have been addicted for a while.
  W: How does it present itself?
  M: Well, some of them have issues like relationship problems, or 【23】problems maintaining their grades because they are spending so much time on the Net.
  W: But I think the computer is a very positive thing. How do I know when my impulse to go online will turn me into an Internet addict?
  M: Uh...I'm not sure the exact amount of time is really the issue, 【24】but I think if it begins to affect other areas of your life, such as your work or school performance. One of the problems with the Internet, is that people start losing some of the skills that make relationships successful. If you are beginning to feel anxious or depressed or empty or lonely and you know you really look forward to those times when you can be online to be connected with other people in that way, then, a serious issue is starting to happen.
  W: What if you start giving up other things, like going out for a walk...is that a symptom?
  M: 【25】Well, I think it's helpful to have some sort of balance in your life. If you can, spend some time on the Internet and then go out and take a walk.
  W: So that's how we can avoid Internet addiction. Thank you very much, Dr.James.
  Questions 22 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  22. What is the interview mainly about?
  22. 答案D
  解析:选项用四个名词表示话题。听力对话一开始,女士就讲到了今天的话题,讨论了网瘾的问题。所以选项D为正确答案。
  23. Why do Internet addicts have difficulty maintaining their grades?
  23. 答案B
  解析:选项表示原因。听力对话随后讲到,有网瘾的学生学习成绩不好,原因在于他们花了太多时间在网络上。
  24. Which of the following is a symptom of Internet addiction?
  24. 答案A
  解析:选项讨论了几种征兆。听力对话中,女士问如何知道有网瘾了呢?男士回答说:上网多长时间算网瘾,这很难说,但如果开始影响生活的其他方面,这就表明有网瘾了。由此可以肯定A为正确答案。
  25. According to Dr. James, how can we avoid Internet addiction?
  25. 答案A
  解析:选项提供了一些解决问题的方法。听力对话最后,男士提供了避免网瘾的办法:在生活中找到平衡。
  Section B
  Passage One
  The diamond is considered the most famous and valuable jewel in the world. A diamond is a symbol of wealth.
  Diamonds were made as a result of great volcanic heat and pressure.A volcano is a mountain with a hole on the top. A volcano can be very dangerous because when it is active it sometimes explodes and causes great damage.
  【26】Diamonds were pushed towards the surface of the earth—millions of years ago by a number of great volcanic explosions. 【27】It is in the narrow volcanic pipes that diamonds are found. They are also found among the sand and stones of certain river beds, and in a few places on the floor of the sea. For they were washed down the mountain sides by the rain.
  【28】Diamonds are very rare. There are not many diamond pipes or diamond-producing rivers in the world.During the last century adventurers from Europe went to Brazil, because they had heard that there were diamonds in the River Amazon. Many of these early diamond miners died of illness or were lost forever in the great forests. But some returned home rich. They were lucky enough to enjoy their lives.
  【28】 The earliest known diamonds were found in India many centuries ago. The most recent and exciting discoveries have been made in eastern Russia. But most of the world's diamonds now come from Congo, from Tanzania—which has the largest diamond mine in the world and from South Africa.
  Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
  26. Which of the following is mentioned by the speaker?
  26. 答案C
  解析:选项是关于钻石出现的地方。听力篇章一开始,讲到钻石的出现是因为火山爆发的热量和压力,接下来说,火山爆发把钻石推向了地球表面。
  27. According to the passage, where did diamonds first come into existence?
  27. 答案A
  解析:选项表示地点。听力篇章接下来讲,可以在火山缝隙中发现钻石,也可在河床上发现。由此可以判断A为正确选项。
  28. What do you think is the best title for this passage?
  28. 答案A
  解析:从选项的拼写方式,可以推断问题可能是文章的题目。听力篇章开篇讲到钻石形成的原因,接着讲到钻石出现的地方,最后提及钻石量最多的地方。所以文章的主旨为钻石的形成和发现。
  Passage Two
  Recently, a man who was always in good health, spent a week in bed with severe flu. The previous week, he and his wife separated. 【30】It seems his unusual ill health was connected with his bad feeling.
  Humans have long been aware that our health is linked with our thought, emotions and relationships. Now science is catching up with our suspicion. A new field of scientific investigation has developed. 【29】It's the study of how our thoughts and feelings work with our immune and nervous systems.
  There are already researchers at medical schools who are devoted to the study. They are discovering surprising connections between mind and body. One researcher has been working with breast cancer patients. She has been looking at the mental factors in their illness and treatment. 【31】She has discovered that women who did not like to talk about the emotions created by their illness had more chance of dying in five years after treatment. Of a group of 52 patients, 16 women died. All 16 women had said they usually found it difficult to talk to people about their illness. So, simply speaking, it is bad for your health to keep negative feeling inside you. You need to talk about them to your family and friends.
  Other research shows that stress really can make you sick. People who lead stressful lives are more likely to fall ill with colds and flus and other illnesses. But, if you have lots of good quality relationships with family and friends in your life, then you are less likely to fall ill, even though the circumstance of your life might be difficult.
  Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard.
  29. What is this passage mainly about?
  29. 答案B
  解析:选项是关于疾病方面的内容。听力篇章中讲到,人们很早就意识到健康和我们的思想联系紧密。而现在发展了新的学科,研究人类的想法和感觉如何影响免疫和神经系统。
  30. Why did the man suffer the worst illness in his life?
  30. 答案B
  解析:选项表示原因。听力篇章一开始以一名男士为例,他和妻子分居了,随后一周就感冒了,似乎他的病和自己的糟糕感觉有关系。由此可以判断他得病的原因是,他情绪不好。
  31. What is the difference between the breast cancer patients according to the passage?
  31. 答案C
  解析:选项关于哪一类人活得久一点。听力篇章中间讲到一个实验,其结论是不喜欢和家人讨论病情以及自己感受的人,接受治疗后五年内死的可能性更大,接着列举了一些数字。从中可以判断,喜欢讨论自己病情以及感受的人可以活更长时间。
  Passage Three
  When John and Victoria Falls arrived in New York City for a one year stay, they did not bring very many things with them. They had planned either to live in a furnished apartment or to buy used furniture. 【35】But they soon learned about a new system that more and more people are using. 【32】The renting of home furnishings (bed, tables, dishes, and so on) has become one of America's fastest growing business.
  【35】What kinds of people rent their home furnishings instead of buying them? People who are international business or government officials, foreign students, airline workers, young married couples—people whose job or business may force them to move frequently from one city to another. 【33】They are saved a lot of trouble and the cost of moving their furniture each time. They simply rent new furniture when they reach their new homes. Young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike. They prefer to wait until they have enough money to buy furniture they really like. Meanwhile, they find they can rent better quality furniture than they could afford to buy.
  One family, who now have a large, beautiful home of their own, liked their rented furniture so much that they decided to keep renting it instead of buying new things. 【34】But usually people don't like to tell others about it. The idea of renting home furnishings is still quite new, and they are not sure what their neighbors might think.
  Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
  32. Which of the following has become one of America's fastest growing businesses?
  32. 答案D
  解析:选项表示某种做法。听力篇章第一段提及现在美国越来越流行的业务,那就是租家具。
  33. Why do some people prefer to rent furniture?
  33. 答案C
  解析:根据上题,考生可推测此题问题有可能是租家具的原因。听力篇章第二段总结了租家具的原因,可以节省麻烦,还可以省钱。选项B只谈到了其中一个原因。
  34. What can you infer from the passage?
  34. 答案B
  解析:文章最后一段以一个家庭为例,他们很喜欢租的家具,但是却不愿意告诉别人家具是租来的,因为这种做法比较新,他们不确定邻居会怎么想。从此可以判断,在这对夫妻的家乡,这种观点并不流行。
  35. Which of the following can best serve as the title of the passage?
  35. 答案B
  解析:从选项的拼写方式,考生可推断问题可能是文章的题目。听力篇章一开始,讲到租家具在美国流行开来,第二段谈及流行的原因,最后讲到这种新颖的方式在某些地方并不流行。这三段围绕同一个主线展开,那就是:新颖的获得家具的方式。
  Section C
  36. 答案situation
  解析:此空的名词是个常用名词,situation意为“情况,状态”。
  37. 答案opinions
  解析:opinions和ideas是同义词,表示“观点,看法”。考生要注意此空用名词复数。
  38. 答案trial
  解析:此空的名词trial意为“努力,尝试”,考生要注意和try区别。
  39. 答案methods
  解析:此空是个常用名词,method意为“方式,方法”,考生要注意用名词复数形式。
  40. 答案stages
  解析:stage在此处意为“阶段”,前面有数词six来修饰,所以用名词复数形式。
  41. 答案recognize
  解析:此空是个常用动词,recognize意为“意识,认识”。
  42. 答案broken
  解析:此空是动词的过去分词用作形容词,broken在此处意为“不能用,有问题”。
  43. 答案define
  解析:此空的动词比较常用,define原意为“定义”,此空意为“确定”。
  44. 答案he must determine if the problem is with the gears, the brakes, or the frame
  解析:考生要联系上下文,上文讲必须先确定问题是什么,接着就承上举了这个例子,他必须确定自行车的哪一部分出问题了。此处需要注意的词汇:gears,brakes,frame。
  45. 答案Now the person must look for information that will make the problem clearer and lead to possible solutions
  解析:此空要注意后面的句子。后面是个例子,具体说明前面的观点。其例子大意为:Sam或看修理书,或和朋友讨论,或仔细看轮子。所以前面作者的观点是:要找信息,让问题更清楚,找到可能的解决方案。此句需要注意的词汇:clearer,solutions。考生要注意句子的首字母要大写。
  46. 答案After studying the problem, he should have several suggestions for a possible solution
  解析:考生要联系下文,下文是个具体的例子,大意为Sam解决这个轮子的可能方案。所以前面的观点大概为:研究问题之后,应该对可能的解决方案提出几个建议。此句需要注意的词汇:suggestions。考生要注意句子的首字母要大写。
2011年6月六级全真预测试卷第二套:听力 摘自《2011大学英语六级考试全真预测卷

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:37 , Processed in 0.084388 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.