主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 08:33:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2016年6月起大学英语四六级考试听力部分有重大调整。陪伴了中国大学生十几年的“短对话”和“短文听写”将退出历史舞台,取而代之的是短片新闻听力和学术讲座。接下来,同学们可能需要花费很多时间来适应新的听力考试模式,四六级考试网给大家提供英语六级听力在线练习内容,听力的复习没有捷径,只能多听多练了。

20160711094404616.gif

20160711094404616.gif

点击下载听力素材练习.mp3
【注意:答案在第二页哟~】

听力习题:
  A. She was very lucky to see many whales.
  B. She didn't go go the whale-watching trip.
  C. She didn't see a whale on her whale-watchingtrip.
  D. She liked the whale-watching trip very much.
  A. Spring.
  B. Summer.
  C. Autumn.
  D. Winter.
  A. One hour.
  B. Two hours.
  C. Three hours.
  D. Four hours.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 09:33:54 | 显示全部楼层
听力材料:  M: Hey, Linda! Long time no see! I heard that you'regoing on a boat trip this afternoon.
  W: Yes, I am, and I can't wait! I've never been upclose to a whale before. Do you think we'll see manywhales today? [23]Cindy told me she didn't seeanything last time, so I think it really depends onluck. What would you say?
  M: Well, I think we should have better luck, because this is the best time of the year to seewhales.
  W: [24]Why is winter the best time of the year to see whales?
  M: At this time of the year, the whales are heading south from Alaska to warmer water for thewinter. Then they'll return to Alaska before summer.
  W: So we can see lots of whales busy traveling at this particular point. By the way, do youknow how long the boat trip is? Cindy said it was like quite a long day, and I think it wasprobably because she didn't see anything.
  M: The boat leaves at one o'clock and returns at about three o'clock. So you may want to getto the fisherman's wharf before one.
  W: [25]Only a two-hour trip?
  M: Yes, the whale-watching travel is pretty close to shore, so we don't need to go out very farin the ocean to see them.
  W: [25]I guess two hours is probably enough. I've never actually been out on the ocean in aboat, and I'm not really sure I'll like it. OK, then, I will see you this afternoon!
  Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  23. What happened to Cindy according to the woman?
  正确答案:C
  解析:女士说上次Cindy去看鲸鱼的时候什么也没有看到,所以觉得这很靠运气,故选C。
  24. When is the best season to see whales according to the man?
  正确答案:D
  解析:女士问男士为何冬天是最好的观鲸季节,男士进行了详尽的回答,故选D。选项都是季节,听音时要注意对号入座。
  25. How long will the whale-watching trip last?
  正确答案:B
  解析:男士说观鲸之旅1点出发,3点回来,一共2个小时;而且女士两次提到two hours,故选B。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 01:29 , Processed in 0.078084 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.