主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 08:32:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
听力的复习没有捷径,只能多听多练了。四六级考试网给大家提供英语六级听力在线练习内容,记得每天坚持练习呀!

20160513105418608.gif

20160513105418608.gif

击下载听力素材练习.mp3
听力习题:
  Most people don't wake up in the morning, combtheir hair, and walk out the front door and onto theworld stage. But Britain's Prince William does,though he's trying his best to act like an (36) ______ person.
  In many ways, Prince's William's graduation fromSandhurst Military Academy earlier this month (37) _____ his battle for normality. "I really want to be in control of my own life," William said in an(38) _____ afterwards. "I'd want to go where my men went and I'd want to do what they did. Iwould not want to be kept back for being (39) _____ ."
  Yet he has accepted that it would be unfair to put his men at risk by his (40) _____ on thefront line. He (41) _____ took it better than his brother Harry, who told officers: "If I am notallowed to join my unit in a war zone, I will hand in my (42) _____ ."
  The differences in the princes' characters are (43) _____ : William is the sensitive one, Harrythe royal playboy. (44) ________________________________________________ .
  The family have kept a close eye on William. But since he left St Andrews, (45) ________________________________________________________________________________ .
  A celebrity PR adviser recently said that Prince William's relationship with the press would becrucial in terms of the future of the monarchy. (46) ____________________________________________________________________ . If he isinfluenced by his father then it could be the end," he said.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 09:20:13 | 显示全部楼层
听力材料:
    36. 答案:ordinary
  解析:此形容词意思与后文中的normality一致。注意字母组合or,元音字母i和a。
  37. 答案:highlighted
  解析:此处需要动词过去式作谓语。highlight“使显著,突出”。
  38. 答案:interview
  解析:此处需要一个元音开头的可数名词单数形式,interview在此意为“采访”。
  39. 答案:precious
  解析:形容词作表语,precious此处可理解为“尊贵的,宝贝的,被宠爱的”。
  40. 答案:presence
  解析:根据前面的所有格形式,此处需要一个名词。presence“出席,到场,存在”。
  41. 答案:apparently
  解析:此处需要一个副词。apparently不可受appear的影响而多写一个字母e。
  42. 答案:uniform
  解析:此处需要一个名词。uni(only)+form=uniform(形式唯一的;制服)。
  43. 答案:obvious
  解析:此处需要一个形容词。根据冒号后面的对比也可预测出意思是“明显的”,即obvious。
  44. 标准答案:Those who have met William remember two things about him: hisshyness and his efforts to be normal
  听音关键:William, two things, shyness, efforts to be normal
  答案重构:Whoever have met William remember two things about him: his shyness and hisefforts to be normal
  画龙点睛:第2个特点是文章中一再提及的信息,注意准确捕捉。
  45. 标准答案:no official agreement has existed to protect his privacy, and he was heardto say at his graduation ceremony: "I'm going out into the big wide world"
  听音关键:no official agreement, protect his privacy, say, graduation ceremony, big wideworld
  答案重构:there's no official agreement to protect his privacy, and people heard him say at hisgraduation ceremony: "I'm going out into the big wide world"
  画龙点睛:直接引语最好不改动。
  46. 标准答案:"If he is his mother's son, then his instincts and understanding could bethe making of the royals
  听音关键:mother, instincts and understanding, making of the royals
  答案重构:If he is like his mother, then his instincts and understanding could be qualities of theroyals
  画龙点睛:根据下文的father,此处应该提及mother, If he is his mother's son其实就是If he is like hismother的意思,making此处指“素质”,可以替换成qualities。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 02:32 , Processed in 0.079324 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.