主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-29 08:32:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语六级听力部分算是同学们考试时的难点吧。听力这部分不能急于求成,需要时间来练习。对于这部分同学们平时在积累词汇的基础上多加练习就可以,听的多了就能掌握技巧,距离12月份的四六级考试还有一段时间,同学每天练习一点听力,考试时听力就能取得高分了。

20160513105309938.gif

20160513105309938.gif

听力音频点击下载

20160513105309407.gif

20160513105309407.gif

听力材料:
  This 15-year-old Yazidi girl was taken from Mount Sinjar in northern Iraq by Islamic State militants. Moved from prison to prison, she was forced to marry multiple fighters.
  She managed to escape by drugging her captors with narcotics found in their house. Now, she recalls the horror.
  “I was sold in Syria. I stayed about five days with my two sisters. Then one of my sisters was sold and taken to Mosul and I remained in Syria."
  She is one of hundreds of women and girls, mostly Yazidis.
  The Islamic State has captured and then tortured, raped, sold into slavery, or forced to marry their fighters, according to United Nations and human rights groups.
  Most of them are still being held.
  A few have been able to call home, either because they were able to hide their phones or because their captors let them. They sound hopeless, says Baher Ali of the international charity AMAR Foundation.
  “They ask them, Please tell Iraqi authorities, please tell U.S. and other international community to bomb this place that we are living now. We want to die. We don't want to live because we are dying already."
  Human Rights Watch recently published a report on forced marriage and conversion of Yazidis by the Islamic State.
  Bill Frelick of HRW says the response from the Islamic State shows it is unapologetic, even proud.
  “The ISIS came out on the same day saying, No everything the Human Rights Watch is saying is entirely correct. This is true. And this is something that we are proud of having done.And that these are spoils of war. And they went on to explain how it is that they could commit these abuses which they don't look upon as abuses at all."
  The University of Virginia recently held a conference on Islamic State violence against women. Activists from the field gave chilling accounts of human rights abuses.
  They also emphasized that resources on the ground to help the victims have been stretched thin. And that international donors are not stepping forward.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 03:29 , Processed in 0.060445 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.