|
I broke up with Diana.
我和Diana分手了。
A:I broke up with Diana.
我和Diana分手了。
B:What?Again?
什么?又一次?
I shouldn't tell you this.
我实在不应该告诉你.
A:sara ,I shouldn't tell you this but
sara,我实在不应该告诉你的
I saw Andy and another girl in the movie theater last night.
但昨晚我看见Andy和另一个女生在电影院里.
But he told me that he would be at work.
可是他告诉我他在公司工作的.
I finally found my ideal girl.
我终于找到理想中的女孩了。
How's life? you playboy!
最近怎么样啊,花花公子!
B:I'm no more a playboy,I finally found my ideaI girl!
我再也不是花花公子,我找到理想中的女孩了!
When are you gonna get married?
你什么时候要结婚?
Bobby, When are you gonna get married?
Bobby,你什么时候要结婚?
B:Pretty soon,I will send you the invitation.
快了我会寄邀请卡给你的.
Mind your own business!
管好你自己就好了。
A:I've never seen Sandra go out with boys.
我从没看过Sandra和男孩子出去。
B:Mind your own business!
管好你自己就好了!
I'd like to introduce you to a lovely girl.
我要介绍一个很棒的女孩子给你.
A:Jason,I'd like to introduce you to a lovely girl.
Jason,我要介绍一个很棒的女孩子给你.
B:Is she tall,blond and smart?
她是不是高个子、金发、又聪明?
Tom and Candy make a perfect match!
Tom和Candy真是相配!
A:Tom and Candy make a perfect match!
Tom和Candy真是相配!
B:Yes.I believe they're seriously thinking about getting married.
是啊!我相信他们很认真在考虑要结婚。
Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信一见钟情吗?
How did you two get together?
你们怎么成为一对的?
B:Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信一见钟情吗?
How was the blind date last night?
昨晚的相亲怎么样?
How was the blind date last night?
昨晚的相亲怎么样?
B:It was great!We didn't know that we went to the same high school!
很棒!我们原来读同一所高中耶!
I screwed up again!
我又搞砸了!
A:I lost my temper with the girl I met for the first time last night.
昨天晚上我对第一次见面的女孩发脾气,
Screwed up again!
我又搞砸了!
Don't worry,there would be another nicer girl next time.
别担心,下次会有别的更好的女孩。 |
|