|
I'd like to go to...
我要去...
A:Good day,sir.Where're you going?
先生,您好,要去哪儿?
B:I'd like to go to the train station,please!
我要去火车站。谢谢!
Could you please turn the volume down?
可以麻烦你把声音关小声一点吗?
A:I'm sotry to bother you,
不好意思,
But could you please turn the volume down a bit?
可以麻烦你声音关小声一点吗?
B:oh,I'm sorry!
啊!对不起!
Would you like a beetle nut?
您要不要来颗槟榔?
A:Would you like a beetle nut?
您要不要来颗槟榔?
B:No.thanks!
不要,谢谢!
could you please drive a bit faster?
可以麻烦你开快一点吗?
A:Excuse me,could you please drive a bit faster?
不好意思,可以麻烦你开快一点吗?
B:Ok,no problem!
没问题!
I'm in a hurry!
我在赶时间!
A:I'm in a hurry.Please drive a bit faster!
我在赶时间。请开快一点!
B:Sorry,I can't, I'll get a ticket.
对不起我不能再快了,会被开超速罚单的。
I think your meter is broken.
我想你的计程表坏掉了.
A:Sir I think your meter is broken.
先生,我想你的计程表坏掉了.
B:But it's ticking.
可是它还在跳耶!
Would you like me to show you around?
您要我带您绕一绕吗?
A:I'm not very familiar with the city.
我对这里不熟.
B:Would you like me to show you around?
您要我带您绕一绕吗?
Could you please open the trunk for me?
麻烦你帮我把后车厢打开!
A:Could you please open the trunk for me?
麻烦你帮我把后车厢打开.
B:Certainly.
当然啦.
Are you sure this is the right route?
你确定这条路线对吗?
A:Are you sure this is the right route?
你确定这条路线对吗?
B:Don't worry,sir.This is the short cut.
先生。别担心,这是捷径.
The roads are closed for construction.
道路施工封闭.
A:The roads are closed for construction.
道路施工封闭.
B:But they were open just two hours ago.
可是两个小时前还开放耶!
Trust me,sir.I know the city by heart.
先生,相信,我对这里熟得很!
A:I think you can turn here;
我想你可以在这里转,
go two blocks and then turn right onto First street.
走两个街区,然后右转到第一街.
B:Trust me,sir.I know the city by heart.
先生,相信,我对这里熟得很.
Please pull over right in front of the coffee shop!
请在那家咖啡店前靠边停!
A:Please pull over right in front of the coffee shop!
请在那家咖啡店前靠边停!
OK!That's a hundred and fifty entity? please.
好的,一共是150 (entity?). |
|