帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-28 22:13:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

189367.jpg

189367.jpg

To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。
        Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect. 有时候,最适合你的人,恰恰是你最没有想到的人。
        I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是谁,而是因为在你面前我是谁。
        I put down my dignity,personality and obstinacy for the sake of you who I am unable to put down.我放下了尊严,放下了个性,放下了固执,都只是因为放不下你。
        I don't know what to say...I'm just thinking of you a lot at this moment.我不知道该说什么,我只是突然在这一刻,很想你。
        The only way to meet the right one is to be what you really are. 用最真实的自己,才能遇见最应该的那个人。
        I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。
        If those who have broken up can still be friends,they've never been in love,otherwise they are still in love. 如果分手的恋人还能做朋友,要不从没爱过,要不还在爱着。
        You feel lonely not when no one cares about you, but when someone you expect to care doesn't care about you at all. 你之所以感到孤独,并不是没有人关心你,而是你在乎的那个人没有关心你。
        Your name is such ordinary but it affects my mood all round. 你那么平凡的名字却影响我那么多的情绪。
        Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. 爱不是彼此凝视,而是一起注视着同一个方向。
        Love is a kind of chance encounter, and one can neither waiting nor preparing for it.
        爱是一种遇见,不能等待,也不能准备。
        We've sticked for a long time but finally defeated by eternity. 我们坚持了好久,却输给了天长地久。
        Sometimes when I say "I'm ok" I just want some one to look at me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, "I know you're not."有时候我说“我很好。”,其实我是多希望,有个人能看穿我的伪装并紧紧抱住我,说:“我知道,你并不好。”
        Sometimes you must let it go , to see if there was anything worth holding on to.有时候,你必须放手,才能明白是否它真的值得你拥有。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:23 , Processed in 0.076516 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.