帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-28 22:13:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

5362f562576447b9aae88d392301ece6.jpg

5362f562576447b9aae88d392301ece6.jpg

Fred Stobaugh, 96, remembered laying eyes on the prettiest girl he ever saw: It was 1938, and she was a car hop named Lorraine at an A&W Rootbeer stand in East Peoria, lll.96岁高龄的老人佛莱德·斯托博还记得第一次看见最美的女孩是在1938年,这个女孩名叫罗芮妮,在东皮奥里亚的艾德熊餐厅做服务员卖饮料。
        Two years later, she was his wife. They remained together until Lorraine's death this year." She gave me 75 years of her life," Stobaugh said in an online documentary.两年后,罗芮妮成为了他的妻子,他们一直在一起直到今年罗芮妮去世。斯托博在一个网络纪录片中说:“她献给了我一生中的75年。”
        Soon after Lorraine died, Green Shoe Studio, an Illinois-based music studio, held an online contest for singer-songwriters. Studio employees were sorting through uploaded videos when they received a manila envelope. Inside were heartfelt lyrics that Stobaugh wrote about the love of his life, titled "Sweet Lorraine."罗芮妮去世不久后,一个位于伊利诺伊州的音乐工作室——绿鞋工作室——发起了一个网络写歌比赛,工作室员工在浏览上传视频时收到了一个黄褐色的信封,信封里正是斯托博饱含对妻子的爱所写的感人歌词,歌曲取名为《甜美的罗芮妮》。
        http://"http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNjAxOTE2NjAw/v.swf
        "Oh sweet Lorraine, I wish we could do all the good times over again," the song starts. "Oh sweet Lorraine, life only goes around once, but never again. The memories always linger on. Oh sweet Lorraine, I don't want to move on. ... that's why I wrote this song."歌词写道:“哦,甜美的罗芮妮,我希望我们可以再重温往昔的美好时光;哦,甜美的罗芮妮,你围绕着我的生活,此生仅有一 次,不会再有,只剩记忆留下。哦,甜美的罗芮妮,我不想继续过没有你的日子……这就是我为什么要写这首歌。”
        The studio said the lyrics didn't meet the submission criteria for the singer-songwriter contest. But it did him one better - the studio had professional musicians work with Stobaugh to transform the lyrics into a song. The studio created a documentary video telling Stobaugh's story and posted it online.工作室称虽然歌词达不到比赛的入围标准,但对斯托博放宽了要求,请来专业音乐人帮助斯托博将歌词编成一首歌。工作室制作了一部记录影像,讲述了斯托博的故事并上传到网上。
        The video showed the moment Stobaugh first listened to the finished song. When the song was over, Stobaugh visibly trembled, held his hand over his mouth and stared off into the distance. "Wonderful," he said.视频拍下了斯托博第一次听到这首歌的时刻,当歌曲放完后,斯托博明显地颤抖着,用手捂住嘴并看向远处。他说:“太棒了。”
        The song has since gone on to top the iTunes downloads in the Singer/Songwriter category, according to Green Shoe Studio.据绿鞋工作室称,这首歌已经成为了iTunes原创类榜单的下载冠军。
        "It was a wonderful 75 years, I often think they're kind of unreal - dreaming, or something. But it was real. That's all I can say. It was real. I really, really miss her," he said.斯托博说:“那是完美的75年,我经常觉得那段时光是这么不真实,是梦境还是其他什么的,但是那是真实的。这就是我所能说的,这是真实的,我真的,真的好想念她。”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:04 , Processed in 0.092079 second(s), 15 queries , WinCache On.