主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-28 22:12:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Where you live: It impacts your health as much as diet and genes do, but it's not part of your medical records. At TEDMED, Bill Davenhall shows how overlooked government geo-data (from local heart-attack rates to toxic dumpsite info) can mesh with mobile GPS apps to keep doctors in the loop. Call it "geo-medicine."

Hints:
        Jack Lord
        the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare

听写以音频为准
        翻译&注解:WXC1234567
        任何疑问请短消息主持人

http://common.hjfile.cn/site/images/voa_player.swf

btn_listen19741.gif

btn_listen19741.gif

With that, I would like to just say that Jack Lord said this almost ten years ago. Just look at that for a minute. That was what the conclusion of the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare was about, with saying that we can explain the geographic variations that occur in disease, in illness, in wellness, and how our healthcare system actually operates. That was what he was talking about on that quote. And I would say he got it right almost a decade ago. So, I'd very much like to see us begin to really seize this as an opportunity to get this into our medical records. So, with that I'll leave you that in my particular view of health, geography always matters. And I believe that geographic information can make both you and me very healthy. Thank you.因此,我想要说的是,Jack Lord曾说过,这几乎是10年前的事了,看看这句话,只要一下:(“地理是医学的命运主宰”-医学博士Jack Lord);这就是结论,也是Dartmouth Atlas保健计划正进行的部份。就是说,我们可以解释地理变异,它存在于病痛、疾病、健康、以及我们保健系统的实际运作之中;这就是括号中他所说的意思。他在将近十年前就正确了解到这一点。所以,我非常希望看到我们能真正抓住这个契机,在我们的医疗记录加入地理信息。因此,我将留给你们我对健康的独特观点:地理永远都是很重要的。我相信这样的地理信息,将可使我们都非常健康。这篇材料你能听出多少?点击这里做听写,提高外语水平>>
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 19:21 , Processed in 0.077714 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.