109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-28 22:12:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

7aba956f19324a4daf4e300f529db7b1.jpg

7aba956f19324a4daf4e300f529db7b1.jpg

英国女记者Sarah Smith 讲述自己在4周喝水计划后带来的神奇变化:
        You might think I'd have little in common with a camel, but we do share one useful skill: both of us can go for a very long time without water.你也许觉得自己和骆驼没有什么相同点,但其实我们确实和骆驼有一种共同的技能:我们和骆驼一样可以长时间不喝水。
        Usually I start my day with a cup of tea, then I might have a glass of water with my lunch and one with dinner - that's about a litre of liquid in 24 hours. It feels like plenty, but apparently it's not nearly enough.通常我会早上喝一杯茶,然后可能中午吃饭的时候喝一杯水,晚上吃饭的时候再喝一杯水——也就是大约24小时内喝1升水。这似乎够多了,但实际上远远不够。
        After years of suffering headaches and poor digestion I spoke to a neurologist about my regular headaches and a nutritionist about my poor digestion, and both told me I should be drinking up to three litres of liquid a day for my body to function at its best.在常年受到头疼和消化问题的困扰之后,我和一位神经科医生谈到我的头痛症,又和一位营养科医生谈到我消化功能差的问题,两位医生都建议我,必须一天喝多至3升的水,身体才能运转正常。
        I decided to conduct an experiment. What would happen if I drank the recommended amount every day for a month?我决定进行一项实验,看看如果我按医生的建议每天喝足量的水,会发生怎样的变化?
        The photograph of me taken the day I started this trial demonstrates perfectly - and rather frighteningly - what a lack of hydration does to a face.在开始实验前一天我给自己拍了一张照片,这张照片清楚——并且令人恐惧的——证实了缺水对面部皮肤带来的损害。
        I am 42, but have to admit I look more like 52 in this picture, which is shocking. There are dark shadows under and around my eyes, which make me look exhausted, a profusion of wrinkles and strange reddish blotches, and my skin lacks any lustre. It looks dead.我现年42岁,但可怕的是,我必须承认在这张照片里我看起来更像是52岁了。我的眼部周围有黑眼圈,看起来十分疲惫,脸上还有许多皱纹和奇怪的红斑。我的皮肤看起来毫无光泽,死气沉沉。
        Even my lips look shrivelled. This is all classic evidence of poor hydration, apparently. Every system and function in our body depends on water.甚至我的嘴唇看起来都很干瘪。很明显,这些都是典型的缺水症状。我们身体中的所有系统和功能都离不开水。
        It flushes toxins from the vital organs, carries nutrients to cells, provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues, and eliminates waste.水能疏散重要器官中的毒素,将营养运输到细胞里,为耳部、鼻部和咽喉组织提供湿润健康的生态环境,还能排泄废物。
        Not drinking enough means all these functions become impaired. So I decided to see how I would look and feel if I drank three litres of water every day for 28 days. The results were astonishing.如果饮水量不足,则意味着这些功能都将受损。所有我决定考察一下,如果我连续28天每天都喝下3升的水,那么我的皮肤和身体感觉将有些什么变化。结果是惊人的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:36 , Processed in 0.064853 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.