主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-28 13:18:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=94928230_2397059874_aB2zSHY+XWTK+l1lHz2stqkP7KQNt6nnimOzu1etLQldQ0/XM5GQZtQF6CvVANkEqDhATZw2d/Yk1B0/s.swf

国外一名恶作剧专家日前推出了他的恶搞新作,而这次他恶搞的对象是免下车快餐店的外卖服务员。他穿上一件很像汽车座椅的道具扮无人驾驶,经过一个个免下车的快餐店,用隐蔽摄像头拍下服务员的反应。
        Ok, so for this prank, what I did was I built this car seat costume. And uh… what I’m gonna do with this costume is I’m gonna put it on, and I’m gonna go through a drive-through. And uh… I’m gonna show you how it looks in the inside of the car with this costume up.在这个恶作剧里,我做了一件像汽车座椅一样的道具。嗯…然后我要做的是把这个道具穿在身上,开过免下车的快餐店。现在我来给你展示一下穿着这件道具坐在车里是什么样的。
        So this is how the costume looks while I’m wearing it. And uh… let’s see how people react when a car with no driver rolls up to their drive-through window.这就是我穿着道具看起来的效果。我们来看看人们看到一辆车停在免下车快餐店的窗口前,但是车里没有人的时候,大家会有什么反应。
        Yo… Ah! Oh My God! There’s no one in the car! The car just pulled up. There’s no one in it! There’s like a ghost just drove this car up here. OMG! Did it just randomly drive up with no one in it? No, it didn’t!噢…啊!天哪!车里没有人!这辆车刚停下来。车里没有人!就好像有鬼把车开到了这里来一样。是没有人在车里它就自己开出来了吗?不是吧!
        Hello!? What the heck is going on?! Oh My God! Oh My God! I can’t! OMG! Are you crying? What? What’s going on?你好!?什么乱七八糟的?!天哪!天哪!不能吧!我的天哪!你在哭吗?怎么了?
        REALLY? GIRL! HELLO? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?真的假的?喂!你好?你没有在开玩笑吧?
        Hi, just a brownie? Oh my god!你好,就一个巧克力饼吗?我的神呐!
        Am I tripping or something? Come here! You gotta look. Like I’m not tripping. Instagram that joint.是我的幻觉吗?过来!过来看看这个。我没产生幻觉吧。把这个鬼东西拍了传到Instagram上吧。
        Oh Snap! What just happened? Hey! Come and see this!我靠!怎么回事?喂!过来看看!
        Where did they go? Just throw it in here. I’m a ghost. Throw it in there? Uhh, yeah, I’m a ghost. Just throw… thank you.他们去哪了?扔进来就好了。我是一只鬼。扔那里吗?嗯,对,我是鬼。扔就好了…谢谢。
        Ohhh!噢噢噢!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:26 , Processed in 0.070258 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.