帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-28 13:17:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

635d0477gw1drc35e69iuj44742.jpg

635d0477gw1drc35e69iuj44742.jpg

A shelter dog has been hailed a hero after saving a Florida girl from an alleged attack by a registered sex offender.佛罗里达州的一只流浪狗成了英雄,因为它从一名采花大盗魔爪里救下了一名花季少女。
        The 17-year-old was volunteering for St. Petersburg animal shelter Friends of Strays when she took Mabeline, a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix, for a walk.这位17岁的姑娘是圣彼得堡流浪动物收容站的志愿者,那天她正牵着Mabeline出去散步。Mabeline是一只罗得西亚脊背犬。
        But as the teenager walked down a path behind the building, the attacker allegedly chased her down, grabbed her by her hair and pinned her to the ground, according to WTSP-TV.据哥伦比亚广播公司的WTSP电视台报道,当她走到一座建筑后面的小道时被一个采花大盗盯上了,他疾步走上去一把抓住小女孩的头发并把她按倒在地上。
        Police said Michael Bacon, a registered sex offender, overpowered the girl and she was unable to escape his grip.警察说这个叫Michael Bacon的采花大盗是一个惯犯。胳膊拧不过大腿,小女孩明显就是待宰的羔羊。
        But the 38-pound dog, who had never before displayed any aggression or guard dog tendencies, began barking and managed to scare the attacker off, allowing the girl to escape.Mabeline在此前从未接受过任何训练,也没有表现出任何侵略性或者警卫犬的倾向。但这只38磅的狗狗却在这时露出了凶态,恶狠狠盯着采花大盗一阵狂吠,让女孩有机会逃走。
        Mabeline, who has been described as an 'absolute sweetheart', has since been adopted by Mary Callahan after the attack victim could not take the brave pup in herself because a family member is allergic.Mabeline从此之后被称为“绝对甜心”。由于受到攻击的那个小女孩家里有人对狗过敏,所以Mabeline被另一名崇拜者Mary Callahan收养了。
        Callahan was stunned when she found out about her new pet's valiant actions. ‘I looked at my dog and I thought, “You are a hero,”’ she said.Callahan每每谈及此事她都一脸自豪,她的新宠物是如此的英勇。她说,“每次我看着我的狗狗都在想,你是英雄!”
        The shelter said they are no longer allowing volunteers to walk dogs down the same path where the attack happened. Bacon has since been arrested and charged with false imprisonment.现在收容所表示不会允许志愿者单独带着狗狗在那条路上散步了。行凶者Bacon已被逮捕,并将面临非法禁锢罪的指控。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:03 , Processed in 0.060960 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.