|
|
发表于 2016-7-13 23:56:30
|
显示全部楼层
Don't feel bad,Penny,it's a classic rookie mistake.
我和Sheldon过的第一个光明节 他吼了我八夜
My first Hanukah with Sheldon,he yelled at me for eight nights.
没事的 你用不着回赠礼物的
Now,hey,it's okay. You don't have to get me anything in return.
我当然得回赠了
Of course I do.
风俗的精髓就在于 我得去给你买份价值相当的礼物
The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value
才能够代表你的礼物 所表达的相同的情意
and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you've given me.
怪不得每年这个时候 自杀率狂飙呀
It's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year.
忘了这事吧 我不会送你礼物了
Okay,you know what? Forget it. I'm not giving you a present.
不 太迟了 我看见了
No,it's too late. I see it.
那个精灵贴纸上写着"赠Sheldon"
That elf sticker says,"To Sheldon."
就是啊 看别人热闹最乐呵
I know. It's funny when it's not happening to us.
Sheldon 我真的非常抱歉
Sheldon,I am very,very sorry.
不 我自找的 谁叫我出现在你生命里 又那么可爱 那么举足轻重呢
No. No,I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your life.
我需要有人载我去卖场
I'm going to need a ride to the mall.
风水轮流转 我们该倒霉了
It's happening to us.
这在Penny压力很大的前提下才有用
That presupposes Penny is tense.
她了解你 她会压力很大的 咱不都是嘛 快买礼品篮吧!
She knows you. She's tense. We all are. Buy a basket!
喔 太好了 Penny 你终于来交换礼物了
Ah,good,Penny,you're here to exchange gifts.
你一定很高兴 因为我的回礼准备很周到哦
You'll be pleased to know I'm prepared for whatever you have to offer.
以上就是部分生活大爆炸经典台词整理,希望大家在欣赏美剧的同时也能提高自身的托福口语水平,做到“双赢”!
|
|