|
|
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a
toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a
toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯! Here's to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The
concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有… The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
… |
|