|
|
发表于 2016-7-14 00:40:03
|
显示全部楼层
Chapter 51. Business ;第51章 商业
1.It's not easy starting a business form scratch. ;从一无所有开始创业 并非易事。
2.Mind the store.I'll be back in a little while. ;你看一下店,我马上回来
3.We're in the car repair business. 4.This business is my life and my love. ;我们做修车的生意。 这一事业是我的饭碗, 也是我的嗜好。
5.I can't lose my business.It's my livelihood. ;我不能失去我的事业, 这是我所赖以为生的。
6.I'm running a big operation. ;我正在做一笔大买卖。
7.It's a shaky business.I wouldn't put money into it. ;这是不稳当的事业,我 不会投资。
8.If you're looking for a fast buck, don't get into this business. ;如果你想发横财,我不会 投资。
9.In order to improve business,it's a must to cater to the client. ;为了促进生意,迎合客户 自属必要。
10.Don't you forget. The customer is always right. ;你可别忘了, 顾客永远是对的。
11.It's a matter of supply and demand. 12.How well is that new product faring? ;这是个供需问题。 那件新产品卖得如何?
13.This company is a well-oiled machine. 14.This would interest any customer. ;这是一家高效率运作 的公司。 这会使顾客感到有兴趣。
15.To cut costs,they farmed out the manufacturing. ;为了降低成本,他们 转包生产。
Chapter 52. Ownership ;第52章 所有权
1.This art gallery is our joint venture. ;这家艺廊是我们俩合资 开办的。
2.He and I own the gas station in common. ;他和我对等拥有那座 加油站.
3.He's got the lion's share. 4.He's only a silent partner. ;他是这儿的大股东。 他是出钱不管事的合伙人
5.This store has changed hands recently. ;这家铺子最近转手了。
6.He's the proprietor of a grocery store. ;他是一家杂货铺的店东。
7.That grocery store is a simple Mom and Pop operation. ;那家杂货店是家庭式的 简单经营。
Chapter 53. Distributions ;第53章 分配
1.Cut us in. 2.If you want to play, you gotta pay. ;让我们分一杯羹。 想玩乐就得付钱。
3.Don't fight.There's plenty for everyone. 4.There's enough to go around. ;不要争,数量足够分配给 每一个人。 有充分的数量供给众人。
5.Wait!You'll get your fair share. 6.Some for you and some for me. ;不要急,你会得到公平的 一份。 一些给你,一些给我。
7.Share and share alike. ;大家平均分享。
8.A:How about we split 50/50? B:That sounds fair. ;咱们平均分摊帐单好吗? 那很公道。
Chapter 54. Business ;第54章 生意买卖
1.I want to make you a proposition. 2.What are your terms? ;我想跟你做个买卖。 你要什么条件?
3.He propositioned me at the club. 4.Let's get this business going. ;他在俱乐部里想勾引我 咱们把这桩生意做成吧。
5.What's their ballpark figure? ;他们大致上要的数目是 多少?
6.He balked at our offer. ;他一口回绝了我们提出 的条件(价钱)。
7.Everything is negotiable. 8.We're talking about serious money here. ;每一件事都有商讨的余地 我们在谈一笔大买卖。
9.This is not a cash and carry business. 10.We're here on business. ;这不像付钱取货那么容易 我们是来谈正事的。
11.You are a business- savvy woman. ;你是商场女将。
12.Steer away from any fly-by-night opertion. ;不要跟那些可能趁夜色 逃之夭夭的人做生意。
13.There's no question about this deal. ;这笔买卖算是敲定了。
14.The proposal was hammered out in private. ;这个买卖在私底下成交了
15.I knew you'd clinch it. ;我知道你做得成这笔买卖
16.Whoever bids the lowest will get the contract. 17.Let's shake on it. ;谁出最低价就得标。 咱们就此握手言定吧。
18.I only make a few bucks off his deal. ;这宗买卖我只赚 蝇头小利。
19.He's starting to give me his business. ;他开始来光顾我们的 生意了。
Chapter 55. Negotiations ;第55章 商议
1.Both sides agree compromises are possible. ;双方有可能同意让步。
2.We must be flexible to get anywhere. 3.I'll act as the go-between. ;我们必须通情达理才能 无往不利。 我来当仲裁人。
4.You do all the talking. 5.The negotiations reached a statment. ;由你去交涉好了。 谈判已陷入胶着状态。
6.These terms are absolutely nonnegotiable. ;这些条件都无法通融。
7.He's using it as a bargaining chip. 8.The pen is mightier than the sword. ;他用它来当讨价还价 的筹码。 笔杆比刀剑更犀利。
9.He's using it as leverage. 10.Let's meet the halfway. ;他利用它以求事半功倍。 我们折衷一下吧。
Chapter 56. Advantageous ;第56章 占有先机
1.He has an inside track on the stock market. ;他在股票市场有内线管道
2.A:I have the upper hand. A:The ball's in my court. ;我占上风。 我胜券在握。
B:Not anymore, you don't. ;你不再占上风了。
3.You have all the cards. 4.We have them over a barrel. ;你赢定了。 我们已把他们弄得 服服帖贴。
5.We've got them by the throat. ;这下子我们掌握住他们的 要害了。
Chapter 57. Contracts 第57章 合同 ;
1.There's no written agreement. 2.Let's put it down in black and white. ;这件事并无书面协议。 口说无凭,咱们还是立个 契约才有实据。
3.The contract appears fair on its face. ;乍看之下,这份契约还算 公平.
4.The watertight contract gives us no leeway. ;这个严密的契约,使我们 毫无回转的余地。
5.Your argument is totally lopsided. ;你的论点完全是一面之词
6.Don't worry.There are no strings attached. ;不用担心,我们没在暗中 耍花招。
7.There's a minor glitch in the contract. ;这契约里有个小毛病。
8.We agreed to accept the contract,but we are still working out the details. ;我们同意订合同,但细节 仍在推敲中。
9.It's not carved in stone.You can change this procedure. 10.Let's shake on it. ;这并非无可通融,你可以 把这程序改变一下。 咱们就此握手言定。
11.This bill needs some fine-tuning before it can be passed into law. ;这件提案要再仔细琢磨, 才能被定为法律。
12.We wrapped up the deal. 13.The lease is good for a year. ;我们做成了买卖。 这份租约有效期为一年。
14.He made a deal with the devil. ;他在与虎谋皮。
15.I declare this contract null and void. ;我声明本契约无效作废。
Chapter 58. Makinig Promise ;第58章 答应
1.Do I have your word? 2.A:Promise? B:Promise! 3.She made me promise. ;你说话算数吗? 你答应吗?我答应! 她逼我答应她。
4.I want your personal assurance. 5.A promise is a promise. ;我要你做个担保。 说话要算话。
Chapter 59. Carrying Out Promises ;第59章 履行承诺
1.Saying is one thing. Doing is another. ;说是一回事, 做又是一回事。
Chapter 60. Refusing To Make Promise ;第60章 拒绝答允
1.I can't promise you success. 2.I can't promise you the moon. ;我不能保证你必定成功。 我不能答应你我 办不到的事。
Chapter 61. Granting Promises ;第61章 允诺所求
1.I wouldn't dream of it! 2.I give my word of honor. ;这种事想都不用想, 我绝不做! 我以人格担保。
3.I'm a man of my word. 4.Believe me. ;我言出必行。 相信我好了。
5.I'm not a talker. I'm a doer. 6.I'm a man of action. 7.I'm bound to him. ;我不尚空谈,只务实际。 我身体力行。 我必须遵守对他的承诺。
8.Once I make a promise, ;一旦我答应,
I would go through fire and brimstone to fulfill my commitment. ;哪怕赴汤蹈火也得履行。
9.A man's word is as important as a woman's honor. 10.I've done my part. ;男人之信用,一如女人 贞操之重要。 我已尽了我的责任。
Chapter 62. Breach Of Promise ;第62章 食言
1.A:Are you some kind of deal breaker? B:So what if I am? ;你是那种毁约的人吗? 是又怎样?
2.How can you go back on your word?! 3.Your word isn't worth shit. ;你怎能出尔反尔? 你的承诺狗屎不如。
4.You promised me,but you lied. ;你答应过,但你骗了我。
5.You mean well,but you don't follow through. ;你心有余而力不足。
6.He made her false promises of marriage 7.He's just full of hot air. ;他假意答应说要娶她。 他只会说大话。
Chapter 63. Business Successes ;第63章 事业成功
1.This year is slow, but I think business will branch out rapidly next year. ;今年生意清淡,但我想 明年会蓬勃发展。
2.We're out of the woods. 3.A:How's business? B:Couldn't be better ;我们已脱险。 生意如何? 再好不过了。
4.Our business is picking up. 5.Business is booming. ;我们的生意已逐渐好转。 事业正蓬勃发展中。
6.The prospects look bright. 7.The outcome for the future looks good. ;前景显得光明。 前景看好。
8.People are flocking to the store. ;人群蜂拥到店里。
9.Business is so good, our products are selling like hot cakes. ;生意绝佳,好像在卖现做 的糕饼,一出炉就被抢光
10.Our company is just cruising along. 11.The money just keeps rolling in. ;本公司之业务扶摇直上。 大批钱财滚滚而来。
12.Business is so good we're laughing all the way to the bank. ;生意好得让我们笑逐颜开
13.This business is a gold mine. ;这种生意好像掘到金矿。
14.This business is better than printing your own money. ;做这种生意赚的钱, 快过你自己印钞票。
15.We get a full house every day. 16.We're making money hand over fist. ;我们每天都客满。 我们正大把地赚进钞票。
Chapter 64. Sharp Business Competiton ;第64章 商场血拼
1.Business is war. 2.He tried to put me out of business. ;商场即战场. 他想整垮我的事业。
3.Are you trying to squeeze me out? 4.There's no mercy in the asphalt jungle. ;你想排挤我吗? 都市里无怜悯可言。
5.It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. ;外头是弱肉强食的世界。
6.The law of the jungle is to kill or be killed. ;丛林的法则,不是杀人 就是被杀。
7.Survival of the fittest. 8.It's a jungle out there. ;适者生存。 外头的世界充满杀机。
9.You take care of business or you're out of business. ;如果你不照顾生意,就会 关门大吉。
10.Friends are friends but business is business. ;朋友归朋友, 买卖归买卖。
11.In this business, being nice doesn't put bread on the table. ;在这一行里,太善良就 无法存活。
Chapter 65. Invasion Of Territory ;第65章 侵犯地盘
1.This is my turf. ;这是我的地盘。
Chapter 66. Business Failures ;第66章 事业失败
1.One year is worse than the next. 2.My grocery store is operating in the red ;景况一年比一年差。 我的杂货店赔累不堪。
3.The advertising isn't working.People still don't come in. ;花钱作广告不管用, 客人仍不上门。
4.Business is as slow as a snail's pace. 5.Nobody has business. ;生意进展缓慢得像蜗牛 爬行。 谁都没生意做。
6.We're operating from hand to mouth. ;我们的收入仅够糊口。
7.The state-owned stores are faltering badly. ;国营商店的营业情况, 逐渐在走下坡。
8.Sales are up and down. 9.Profit is falling. ;生意时好时坏。 利润愈来愈少了。
10.We made zip last year. 11.Profits are plunging. ;我们去年没利润可言。 获利暴跌。
12.Companies are floundering. 13.That store is on its last legs. ;许多公司商号挣扎图存。 那家铺子即将倒闭。
14.He ran the company into the ground. 15.Macy's filed for Chapter 11. ;他把这家公司经营垮了。 梅西百货公司向联邦政府 申请破产保护。
16.I'm getting out of this crummy business. ;我不想再经营这种烂生意
|
|